New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost thought there was a new marvel universe giant magneto figure until I saw the packaging. I'm kind of disappointed now.

new to my collection.

imagen268e.jpg

imagen269i.jpg

imagen270r.jpg

imagen272o.jpg

Canada is even worse (at retail at least)

The new MU stuff that Hasbro announced is amazing. Even the Marvel Legends blew my socks off.

Great time to be a Marvel Fan

I picked up an extra Cyclops, Apocalypse, and Cable w/ Hope at Target today. I will sell the Cyclops and Apocalypse for $10 each + shipping for anyone that wants them. This is cost + tax/paypal fees. I have some extra bubble envelopes, so shipping will probably be a couple bucks or so. If no one is interested, I will just return them since I only buy this line for my son.

They had several Apocalypse, Black Widows, Spiderman 2099, Spiderwoman, Dark Hawkeyes and all of the new Captain America figures and the Captain America/Crossbones two-packs, but I didn't think anyone would want those.

I picked up an extra Cyclops, Apocalypse, and Cable w/ Hope at Target today. I will sell the Cyclops and Apocalypse for $10 each + shipping for anyone that wants them. This is cost + tax/paypal fees. I have some extra bubble envelopes, so shipping will probably be a couple bucks or so. If no one is interested, I will just return them since I only buy this line for my son.

They had several Apocalypse, Black Widows, Spiderman 2099, Spiderwoman, Dark Hawkeyes and all of the new Captain America figures and the Captain America/Crossbones two-packs, but I didn't think anyone would want those.

i could REALLY use a blackwidow or two!!! any way you can help me out?

i could REALLY use a blackwidow or two!!! any way you can help me out?

If I go back to Target tomorrow I will check and see if they still have them; I am taking my son to a waterpark, so I am not sure if I am going to the shopping center.

They had eight pegs filled with MU figures and a whole Captain America display so they might be restocking daily. They also had a Snow Captain America & Red Skull with his hand on fire two pack that was spiffy. I was hoping to find a Thanos. :dunno

anybody lucky to get aSDCC exclusive MU Sentinel on HTS today?

I was able to place an order in, the sucky thing was that there was a limit 1 per person.

I started too, and for the lost Indy figures too, but when I started thinking of the cost I had to pass. Too many Hot Toys coming, Odin, Spiderman, Tracker, Shadow, Indy, Superman, Classic Predator, Keaton Batman, on, and on. My wallet is already on death's door.

I was wondering what the "Hydra 2" figure was in the latest Cap assortment. Wasn't expecting this! Pretty cool repaint. :)

DSC_0296-1.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

Back