New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah here is a pic

Wave 15 features

-Commander Steve Rogers
-X-23 (X-FORCE Costume)
-Dark Hawk (Variant)
-Dark Hawk
-Namor w/Green Trunks
-Modern Ultron

should be coming out Fall 2011.

marveluniverse2011awesome-490x272.jpg

Niiice, hope SR won't be hard to find. Wow, I remember Dark Hawk, I wonder how much people actually knew if he existed.

Yeah for sure.

I have 4 of the box sets. I went in today to Toys R Us, there were plenty of them left. I think Hasbro screwed up distribution altogether on this. Every single pack is a variant.

I am in the process of moving, will be posting a video of my CYCLOPS PF tomorrow after I assemble my BESTA sheleves.

Will get back to you on trading once this Canada Post strike is over.

Thanks Sebastian! That's great news; I'll wait to hear from you!

Walked into a store today and they had Scarlett Spider, Scarr, Dr. Strange and the Falcon, but no Dr. Doom. Strange (Sorry for the pun), but they had four of the clear variants of Strange, but not a single color one. Has anyone else run into this? Is the color version going to be the variant?

Awesome find. As far as I know the clear version of Strange is the variant. This might end up being like Vision though, the color version is harder to get than the clear version.

Walked into a store today and they had Scarlett Spider, Scarr, Dr. Strange and the Falcon, but no Dr. Doom. Strange (Sorry for the pun), but they had four of the clear variants of Strange, but not a single color one. Has anyone else run into this? Is the color version going to be the variant?

I will have to keep my eyes out for these. I didn't know the were in store yet.

not really a fan of 1:18 figs but picked this one up. like the details they put into. limited poseability though:

IMG_4449.jpg

"we didn't sign up for this..."

IMG_4451.jpg
IMG_4452.jpg

Awesome find. As far as I know the clear version of Strange is the variant. This might end up being like Vision though, the color version is harder to get than the clear version.

Hope not, I was hoping to trade the extra variant I bought for two color Stranges.

The only figure I have from this line is the World War Hulk. He's really well done and caught my eye in the store. Everything else I'm not too impressed with. Perhaps I'll get a Thanos if I see him and think he looks good.

Toys R Us has the Giant Size X-men boxed set of sale for 28.97 a set. Not a bad price. All the other MU items at regular price.

TRU also had the Captain America toys for sale. $7.50 for each figure and spend $20 and get one figure free. Picked up 4 figures for about $23

I'd like to see more classic Spidey villains; Rhino, Scorpion, Vulture, Kingpin, etc.

And a new Iron Fist with big collar and open shirt circa 70-80's.

BB

Back