New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a Frost Giant yesterday! It was nice to finally see and buy a new Marvel Universe figure. I haven't been able to find any of the last couple of waves.

Is hasbro reissuing the older figures? I keep finding daredevil and bullseye. I still can't believe these still cost $10 where a marvel select figure cost $20. Hope tru has one of those 2 for $10 sale soon, but then there won't be any figures to choose from.

saw several frost giants this weekend but didn't pick any up. he looks pretty flipping cool though.

Could someone from the states hook me up with a frost giant and goliath wal-mart pack? I have these doubles up for trades..

MarvelCollection2.jpg

MarvelCollection1.jpg

Because you are a hoarder...no ;)

picked up the frost giant this morning on the way to work. powerless to resist after i saw thor last night.

Not in this case, those all came in the cases I bought. They dont sell them in Canada and its cheaper to import the cases of 12 rather than paying scalper prices for 1 figure.

As far as I can remember, most of the 2nd series has shown up at Canada retail (mostly walmart), however it is very scarce (like 1-2 cases tops).

I do know that we haven't gotten the Gigantic Battles sets

man you guys are lucky im in north texas and the new waves are not in any of our stores yet. if anyone has a cyclops up for grabs hit me up!

Back