New 1:6th Star Wars figure from Original Trology

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO MORE MEDI VS. SSC! Not here! Not ever!

An OFFICER that COMMANDS your attention. Not sure what "mysterious" has to do with it - but sounds like an Imperial commander in black.

Yeah pretty Immature.

Guess we'll find out soon enough what it is.

lol. You don't even know us. Most of us own Medicom figures. Its a lame joke about a lame debate that never goes anywhere. Don't get yer undies in a wad bub. :lol :D

An OFFICER that COMMANDS your attention. Not sure what "mysterious" has to do with it - but sounds like an Imperial commander in black.

Vader. You know it is true, you just don't wanna get hurt. its ok. Let the notion into your heart and you will see how sweet a Spooktacular Vader can really be. :inlove

Vader. You know it is true, you just don't wanna get hurt. its ok. Let the notion into your heart and you will see how sweet a Spooktacular Vader can really be. :inlove

Its the "mysterious" and "officer" that are conflicting with me. Take out Mysterious, it is a black imperial officer. Take out officer, it is Vader. Those two words are making this a tought guess. Either way, it should be one of the two, hopefully Vader. Oh Pix I hope you are right!

I don't supposed it could be the next Dead figure though? The time and space thing could be a read herring.

All I can say is that I'll be pretty disappointed if we get this:

praji.jpg

Instead of this:

arrive2.jpg

I will venture to guess that if it is not Vader, then what about Grand Moff Tarkin? He would fit the officer part, as for mysterious...maybe?? When we are first introduced to him in ep 4, we don't really have any back story on him. That would make him mysterious. Just my guess while desperately hoping for Vader.:vader

Back