New 1:6 Predalien kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabres21768

Super Freak
Reaction score
S. Hayes, of Super Edge fame, is releasing a new 1:6 Predalien kit.

This beauty features a clear head dome, moving jaw and inner tongue, and a killer "dead Pred" base!

The detail on this is insane!

I'm sure Dan will be carrying this beauty on his Predatorstuff.com website.

hayeshybrid.jpg

hayeshybrid_b.jpg

hayeshybrid_c.jpg

is this poseable? and have you to paint it up? the head is fantastic those dreads and mouths rocks! many times better than hot toys have made

is this poseable? and have you to paint it up? the head is fantastic those dreads and mouths rocks! many times better than hot toys have made

No, it's not poseable. Although you can open the jaw and the tongue can be moved in and out.
And yes, it has to be painted.

how did u get a hold of one before dan? and why is it not painted yet.....

I don't have it...yet. Just passing on the info. :cool:

Resurrection time...

This is the PREDALIEN sculpted by S. Hayes.

I know alot of people aren't fans of the Predalien design from AvP:R. I wasn't at first either. It's grown on me alot and I'm actually quite fond of it now.

The problem is, it didn't translate well to film.
So, when I was lucky enough to find the S. Hayes kit at the Nightmare Collectibles table at this year's Wonderfest...I knew this was an opportunity to try something different.

It's a fantastic sculpt. Hayes managed to give it a very menacing pose and overall look. With the addition of the dead Pred head base and a poseable mouth and tongue, it's really a perfect kit.
If the film had been able to achieve this look, I think alot more people would have liked the Predalien design.

I sent this beauty off to my good friend Dan for some expert painting. He and I both aggreed that the "front half painted like a Pred/back half painted like an Alien" look that ADI gave it was a little weird.
I really wanted it to be more Alien with some Pred parts showing up here and there. Dan took that and came up with a really fantastic paint scheme.

Thanks again Dan. This really is one of my all time favorite kit paint ups.

100_5169.jpg
100_5188.jpg

100_5170.jpg

100_5174.jpg

100_5175.jpg

100_5176.jpg

100_5178.jpg

100_5179.jpg

100_5184.jpg

100_5171.jpg

Beautiful painting... that is really cool looking, and does make more sense than the movie version. Blood on the predator head is really cool looking as well :rock

Resurrection time...

This is the PREDALIEN sculpted by S. Hayes.

I know alot of people aren't fans of the Predalien design from AvP:R. I wasn't at first either. It's grown on me alot and I'm actually quite fond of it now.
uh... what's the problem? it looks like a combination of a predator and an alien.
what was everybody expecting? was it supposed to have predator weapons too?
________
EXTREME Q VAPORIZER

Last edited:
Back