New 1/6 from the hottest license ever!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noah mount of marketing will help here. These are something you have to want to have.

Put a gun in Peter's hands and you have the ultimate terrorist.

Slade is going to go ape.

News out. Slade has gone ape.

I think these dolls are actually a couple years old... at least I recognize the packaging. They were sold at Wal Mart :lol

I think these dolls are actually a couple years old... at least I recognize the packaging. They were sold at Wal Mart :lol

Yeah, they are- because I used to always move Jesus over to the Batman section, just because I wanted to mix it up and confuse people. They may be new characters in the line, though.

That was a movie about the biblical story of Esther featuring John Rhys-Davies and John Noble from LOTR, Omar Sharif and Peter O'Toole from Lawrence of Arabia and Luke Goss from Hellboy II--although none of that talent could make it successful.

However, Paul and Peter are New Testament characters. So these dolls shouldn't exist for several different reasons.

This is the company (One2Believe) that donated a ton of these figures to "Toys for Tots" 2 years ago and the Marines rejected them b/c not all the kids they give toys to worship Jesus/practice Christianity. Then the company got all blustery and the Marines folded and accepted these atrocities. I have both of the 12-inch talking Jesus figures they did. The first one looks like a Doonesbury character (blue eyes, rectangular nose) and the recent revamps began selling at Walmart 2 years ago. The smaller super hero squad-like toys are newer, so they are probably promoting them.

Have you seen their figure of God? It comes in an empty box.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Oh us naughty heathen europeans (yes I finally admit I have become one):horror

I do see the terrorist potential of these figures. I did buy the Hasblow egypt swordsman from the first Indiana Jones movie just for that purpose.

In a team America way agalagalak jihad jihad!:rotfl

Peter's trying to signal that he's okay, but his hand is backwards. Paul looks drunk as a lord and about to keel over.

Back