Statue New 1/3 scale Akuma from Pop Culture Shock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys and girls. My main goal is to score a regular and would love to score a shin as well, but im not holding my breath for shin. If anyone can help me out please let me know.

Dont forget after the dust clears, Jerry will raise the ES w/o notice. Like what he did to Goro and probably make last minute changes, i.e like what he did to the Ninjas head shape

Oh yeah, forgot that part hahaha

Hello everyone. My friend and I were able to get 1 shin each, but no regular Akuma's. Is there anyone looking to trade/transfer their regular Akuma for 1 Shin Akuma? My friend knows that I'm a huge SF fan and he's willing to give up his order so that I can have a set of 1 each. Please PM me. Thank you

I got a shin too but no regular :( Got a 1:3 scorpion to trade for a regular akuma if anyone's interested! This upcoming second chance will be crazy! Fingers crossed for everyone that'll be there on the day

286868d1355168459-wicked-tuna-trolldetected.gif

Going for a reg Akuma friday,not looking forward to PCS' site again.

Has anyone here ever bought a statue from Simply Toys? They just sent me an invoice for $829 for a reg Akuma, and I believe they want me to pay in full. Does anyone know if I can trust this company?

I might go for seconds also why not I'll just use a different PayPal account.

Look i totally respect what you are doing with your own hard earned money, but if you would please think about some of us who havent had the chance to even secure one yet. While you can say whatever you want on the forums it doesnt help ease the pain for some of us that are stressing even more about his preorder on friday. Im sorry if i came off rude, but i am getting really frustrated with so many people gloating that they have extras to sell while some of us were there on time and anticipated this preorder for months only to come up empty handed.

Look i totally respect what you are doing with your own hard earned money, but if you would please think about some of us who havent had the chance to even secure one yet. While you can say whatever you want on the forums it doesnt help ease the pain for some of us that are stressing even more about his preorder on friday. Im sorry if i came off rude, but i am getting really frustrated with so many people gloating that they have extras to sell while some of us were there on time and anticipated this preorder for months only to come up empty handed.

Just be on time if not no need to complain the site is your biggest enemy not me I have one already.

Just be on time if not no need to complain the site is your biggest enemy not me I have one already.

I understand. I was one time the first time, actually 30 min early and I will be on time again. The site is dumb luck, like some stupid lottery system.

Also wasnt saying that you were my enemy, just dont really care about so many people posting stuff like that. I just think its unnecessary as it doesnt do anything for the thread or anyone that is a part of it.

Back