Statue New 1/3 scale Akuma from Pop Culture Shock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah I might use it and try to trade it for Jade plus cash if cash alone won't get her. I don't plan to miss any other MK preorder from here on out.

I kinda wish I was big into SF when I was little. So many awesome sculpts. But then again I would be completely broke.

Yah I might use it and try to trade it for Jade plus cash if cash alone won't get her. I don't plan to miss any other MK preorder from here on out.

I kinda wish I was big into SF when I was little. So many awesome sculpts. But then again I would be completely broke.

Think I might stick with 1/3 yes they are pricy but not many will come out I have the 1/3 scorpion on order don't wanna miss this.

Man I like the original one a lot more. Have to wait and see how this one continues to progress. I really dislike the teeth face. I think they could have picked a much better pose too personally. The base and the rest of it will determine if its cool or not for me at least. Right now its very much up in the air for me.

c508cf37-6200-48f6-8090-d079521c5dd6.jpg

Back