Statue New 1/3 scale Akuma from Pop Culture Shock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update!
xMPtKrF.jpg

I thought we already saw teh finish version at NYCC?

Just had a thought, since the face sculpt looks like Akuma on the new in progress pics could it possibly be a new 1/4 Akuma? I just asked Jerry on Instagram so hopefully I get an answer on scale of this new sculpt.

Started following PCS on Instagram so I checked out everything including the fact that the original 1/3 Akuma won't be produced. On another note for the right price the original one that was produced is up for grabs. Be a great piece considering it would be the only one.

EDIT:
- Also the new website is 10 times better looking than the old and navigation seems to be better.
- My account is no longer valid, wouldn't let me log in. Started a new account, no orders that I have placed are visible so hopefully this means they still exist and they didn't lose all their information with the switch over.

Last edited:
Nobody's order history was transferred. There was nothing to transfer it from because the old website never kept it. All information was stored by PayPal and PCS. Your pre-orders are safe.

Hopefully that's the case, I've recieved several contradicting emails from customer support though. One email states the purchase has been transferred to my name and the next email states they can't find the purchase after they've already stated it was complete.
I'm sure all will be fine, just a little worried.
Thank you for commenting.

Back