Netflix Ending Multiple Profiles Feature

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never knew you could do that with Netflix. I wish blockbuster would do that :(

Anyone have blockbuster total access here? Main reason I like it better is you can switch it at the store and I have one thats right next to my house so I get a new dvd all the time. THey seriosly need to look into that seperate que thing tho....

There should be blue text that says "Add Profile" See it? :confused:

These are my only options:

Name and Shipping Address
Membership Terms and Details
Change Plan Email and Password
Cancel Membership
Payment Method
Put Membership on Hold

Membership Billing History
DVD Rental Activity
Gift Subscription Purchases
Watch Instantly Activity
Help with a DVD Problem
Previously Viewed Purchases
Movie Rating History
Netflix Ready Device Activation

It sounds like the link is sending you to the "Your Account" page. On my 'Your Account" page, I have all the links you mentioned as well as one underneath "Name and Shipping Address" called "Account Profiles."

Do you get more than one DVD at a time? If not, that might be why. If you do get more than one DVD at a time, then I'm stumped. Maybe they're only offering it to people that were using it previously, or maybe you have to call to have them activate it.

It sounds like the link is sending you to the "Your Account" page. On my 'Your Account" page, I have all the links you mentioned as well as one underneath "Name and Shipping Address" called "Account Profiles."

Do you get more than one DVD at a time? If not, that might be why. If you do get more than one DVD at a time, then I'm stumped. Maybe they're only offering it to people that were using it previously, or maybe you have to call to have them activate it.

yeah I'm getting 3 at a time. I'll email them and see if they will add it. Thanks for your help!

Back