Nelson Mandela dies at 95

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Nelson Mandella dies at 95

I got home from work a little while ago and just turned on my tv and saw this.
RIP Mr. Mandela.

I spent some time in apartheid-era South Africa, and again in post-apartheid South Africa. The difference was profound. Mandela was an incredible human being for his achievements in uniting black and white South Africa alone. RIP.

Pretty much my grandmother's age when she went. Lots of great people have gone this year. It's always a sad time when a person goes, especially a great one. And he was one of the greatest to live.

News of his failing health kept popping up in the news the past year or so. Such a shame. Lucky to live such a lengthy and influential life.

A great great man Mandela a brave man to. Wish there was more people like him in politics. The world would be a much better place

“It always seems impossible until it’s done.”

Nelson Mandela

RIP, sir. When standing in the face of adversity, you didn't falter, and the stories of your sacrifice, and, ultimately, your triumph will serve to inspire generations to come.

He will be remembered for an eternity for the amazing achievements he accomplished in his lifetime. May he now rest in peace. :pray:

Back