Neil Sims Doctor Who sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance of the Cybermen sculpts becoming available this year?

This is a superb sculpt. May I please purchase on too? Matt Smith is a brillliant Dr Who. I could never take to that manic David Tennant!

Many thanks.

Must...get...Smith sculpt.

I'm having a hard time with restraint. I'm working on one of Neils Bakers for Vikki, once primed & based out, the sculpting & likeness just popped!! Quality work

Have the Cybermen sculpts been sucked into the same crack in time that appears to have claimed Rory?

Wow ,thanks some great work. I'm still getting used to Matt . But would like a better Tennant than the one that is out........

I guess the Cybermen sculpts are trapped with the Doctor in the Pandorica :gah:

It is so disappointing too! Not one reply. When I sell on Ebay I answer ever question no matter how banal or un-serious the question!

:(

To be frank it is f'ing reprehensible behavior considering money has been payed out for a commission, a brief message updating the situation takes mere minutes and prevents any bad feeling.

2. Matt Smith WIP

100_0668.jpg

100_0674.jpg

100_0672.jpg

I reviewed the sculpt up close this week and there's only some minor changes before the resin casts are made.

I'm thinking McGann or Tennant next.

Go with Tennant please he was the best Dr Who by a mile!

When can we order those babies. Nice bit of sculpting genius.

Can I suggest McCoy. That cat was up there with Tom Baker for uniqueness.

No time soon, babyjelly been mia for months, and the sculptor has been ....what is in now years? in completing a cyberman Shattner's toupe set up. We will have a better chance of getting Billy B's version.

Back