Need Someone's Talent...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoda23

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm doing some stop motion animation to add extra footage to movies.And the movies I would like to focus on at the moment is Spider-Man 3.Can someone make me a custom New Goblin and a Flint Marko/Sandman figures?

They have to be very detailed.For the New Goblin I would like:
1.Two seperate heads,one with his mask on,and one without it.
2.Extra pair of hands,one with his arm blades extended,and one with it closed.One hand able to hold his sword.
3.Need at least one pumpkin bomb.
4.His sword.
5.His knife that he had straped to his leg that he never used in the movie.
6.His glider or (skystick).

For Sandman I would like:
1.One hand to have a sand mace.
2.One hand a sand hammer.
3.And a set of regular hands.

Whoever is interested please let me know what this would cost me and how long it would take you to make them,thanks...

Im interested, as Im working on a S1 Green Goblin and glider as we speak, along with 10 other customs as well

Its coming slowly as they always do as Ive learned to take my time and have a few on the go so I can move from one to the other as I wait for elements

Ive looked at the logistics of Sandman and S3 Green Goblin, even sourced some parts, but like everything else it will take time, plus Im doing this atm just for my collection.

If I can help out sourcing parts I will do,

I take it your using the Medi ones for the other characters ?

Yeah,I'm using the Medicom for the other characters.Do you have any pics of your green goblin that your working on?

Back