Need not so real $100 bills for display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Sideshow Scarface figure came with a few stacks of green...

Doh, never mind... just realized you were talking about a 1:1.

All i need now is the roll of hundrah dolla bills yo! :D lol

Yeah, I'm sure the FBI is tracing this conversation as we speak. They're bringing in the SWAT because he wants to print out bills on photo paper to display on a collecting shelf in his living room.

Supposedly there's something in scanners and in programs like Photoshop that rat you out if you try to reproduce money.

Well, with some weathering work it looks just like a real 100 bill lol

Mayby i shouldn't show it here or they'll arrest me or something. Oh well, it doesn't have a printed back (plain white paper) so i think they'll let it slide :lol

The quickest way for this to 'read' as fake money is to print it on white paper. Or think of it this way, your money roll is a cylinder. while the sides will look ok, if not a little flat, the cut edges and the top/bottom will be stark, untutored white.

Go to your local OfficeMax and grab a box of linen textured paper in ivory. For ease of making your bank roll, try printing several bills together as a single piece. You can also try just printing the 1/2 inch of the top and bottom of the bills and by leaving the middle blank or by not printing the middle at all and taping the edges onto some cheap paper(maybe a paper receipt roll) you can save the more expensive paper and/or ink in your printer. Once you have your 'money', make sure to give them some texture by bending/folding/crumpling the paper to replicate the wear and tear real money goes through. Save your most real looking bills for the outside and you got your self a reasonably real looking bank roll.

Back