Need not so real $100 bills for display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soul

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I would love to display my Sideshow Scarface bust with some phony $100 bills. Not sure i want to display the real thing lol

Anyone know where i can get some real lookin' $100 bills, at least real lookin' when they're rolled up in a money clip? They can have a frickin' clown on em for all i care, but they need to look real rolled up as i mentioned.

Already have a small bag of flower as cocaine lol

Help me out here brothers.

I would love to display my Sideshow Scarface bust with some phony $100 bills. Not sure i want to display the real thing lol

Anyone know where i can get some real lookin' $100 bills, at least real lookin' when they're rolled up in a money clip? They can have a frickin' clown on em for all i care, but they need to look real rolled up as i mentioned.

Can you scan a real bills and sized to 1/6 ?

I think there was once a website called "Jims printables" or something like that. You may want to check there. in fact here is their website and they have what your looking for. It'll take a little work on your end.

https://www.printmini.com/printables/pp.shtml

You're very welcome!

Ohhh. it looks like Batty's rich. Hey what's your address again?

You guys are awesome, thanks. However, what type of paper should i use to get that $ bill look? I can't really imagine they'd have the appropriate look with regular copy paper especially when rolled up into a money clip.

Just to be a killjoy... you do know it is actually illegal to photocopy or scan money and print it out at the exact actual size? They like to call it counterfeiting!

..."Under federal statute 18 USC section 471, if you're found guilty
of making copies "in the likeness and similitude of US currency ...
unless they are much larger or much smaller than US currency" (a
minimum of 50 percent larger or 25 percent smaller) or unless they are
"rendered in black and white," you face up to 15 years in the
slammer..."

Just to be a killjoy... you do know it is actually illegal to photocopy or scan money and print it out at the exact actual size? They like to call it counterfeiting!

slammer..."

badge.gif

slammer..."

Well, nobody here is going to turn him in. :D

Just watching out for a fellow Freak! The largest source of counterfeiting in the last decade has been "regular joes" copying money on the office copier. It is such a problem, that the Government got with the copier makers and found a way to fight back; all modern photocopiers imprint a micro serial number on whatever they print out, which can be traced by the Government.

Well, it won't need to look like a real 100 bill on the inside center so i'll just paint the inside plain green or something, no problem.

Thanks for all the replies.

Back