Need major help, Moderator Please!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

startrekstuntman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have been trying to figure out a way to move all my threads and pictures into just one thread.

I don't want to take up any more than one thread to post collections and horror pics or anything horror at all!

Can someone please move all my threads and pictures into one thread so this way if I have anything new to show the forum it will always be in "THIS" one thread.

I'm new to the forum and don't really know about protocol but I need some help with this as soon as possible.

I can just title the thread "Horror 101" and post everything.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Steve

Best thing to do would probably be to make a thread in the show your shelves section for all your photos rather than just in the horror section. More people will see it over there too.
Probably would have been best to pm a mod though rather than make a thread about a problem with having to many threads. :lol

Best thing to do would probably be to make a thread in the show your shelves section for all your photos rather than just in the horror section. More people will see it over there too.
Probably would have been best to pm a mod though rather than make a thread about a problem with having to many threads. :lol

Very cool and thanks, going over there later today...

This will be my last thread in horror and i will make one thread in the show your shelves section.

I'll be working on a very cool remake of a horror film and will post that there too.

Thanks again for your help and keep the horror coming!

That's probably the best bet, to make a single thread (not Horror 101 as that's a tad insulting). At this point in time, a mod would have a LOT of work to do to find and move all the threads you've started.

there's an ooooooooooooooooooooooo in it. :p

I think horror 101 is a little classier than suck it up tittybabes, don't you?

From the emails I have gotten some people want to know what Kane Hodder and other peopleI know are like in real life and I am more than happy to share the stories.

I removed every picture and post on every other thread so please let's stop all the nonsense cause you spoil it for others.

So if you don't like me or my thread you know exactly where my one thread is so please keep rude and sarcastic comments to yourself as Dave will omit them.

I'll stay on my lawn and you stay on yours.

Heading back to show your shelves...

Last edited:
You didn't see anyone complain about Transformers 2?

https://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090623/REVIEWS/906239997

I don't work on movies. Do you have to actually work on movies in order to see them and form an opinion about them?

I also have opinions on different restaurants, but i'm not a chef... is that allowed?

Yes that is just an opinion, but the fact is there werelines around the block when it first came out!

Changing the subject for a second before we get back to fighting as this is greatly improving my typing skills, does anyone want to buy a Sideshow Pumpkinhead?

Let me know...

Yes that is just an opinion, but the fact is there werelines around the block when it first came out!

Changing the subject for a second before we get back to fighting as this is greatly improving my typing skills, does anyone want to buy a Sideshow Pumpkinhead?

Let me know...

There were lines around the block for Godfather 3 and that Jar Jar Binks movie and they are some of the worst films ever made... again, it's just hype and marketing. It has nothing to do with how good a film is...

There were lines around the block for Godfather 3 and that Jar Jar Binks movie and they are some of the worst films ever made... again, it's just hype and marketing. It has nothing to do with how good a film is...

I am in total agreement with you on that!

But consider this...the movie, "Lost in space" blew Titanic out of the water as did Freddy vs Jason did to "Finding Nemo"

So they may not be the greatest films but there is definetely a market for them.

But you have a legitimate point and I respect that!

Last edited:
I've read this thread about 3 times. Its gold. :lol

And as far as the "Professional is concerned...Defintetly in my top 5 list!
Brilliant acting, direction, and action, with,oh my God, i can't believe i am going to say this,.......A story, and a damn good one!

we may not agree on much but "The Professional" is the best!
Luc Rules!

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Then you fail at that too bunky. I have yet to own a SS piece that's flaking and have refrained from even posting in those threads. :lol

Every Sideshow piece I have bought has been nothing but perfect including the Creature bust I got last night.

and whoever is reading this now I must say the paint on the Creature Bust was perfect!

And if you think I'm a pain in the a$$ on here, you should see what I put collectible shops through when it comes to perfect packaging and perfect pieces.

im just patiently waiting for the ..

startrekstuntman vs. madhatmoe thread

lets get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, boys, got to call it a night because even scarier than Monsters is my girlfriends temper and she wants me off this now.

See you tomorrow and have a great night...

so, it's back tothe Ponderosa!

bonanza-1.jpg

P.S. "In case anyone ever asked you there are exactly 128 pins in "Pinhead" I got that from his designer Gary Tunnicliffe himself!

He should know since this is the 100th time he applied them...

bio_pic04.jpg

bio_pic02.jpg

bio_pic04.jpg

A single thread in Show Your Shelves for your collection is the best way to go for that.

A single thread in Horror about working on horror movies will also work.

Insults and comments about other members have been deleted.

As to the merits of Lost in Space over Titanic - I only work in television, so I guess my opinion doesn't count - but that's just wrong.:rolleyes:

A single thread in Show Your Shelves for your collection is the best way to go for that.

A single thread in Horror about working on horror movies will also work.

Insults and comments about other members have been deleted.

As to the merits of Lost in Space over Titanic - I only work in television, so I guess my opinion doesn't count - but that's just wrong.:rolleyes:

I think that is because titanic was at the box over very long and people were looking for a change.

Lost in space claimed they used 100 times the effects of any sci fi movie ever made but even with that it couldn't help the lame story.

Lost in Space disappointed me but AVP bought me back to the box office.

Now I know it's dated and I will probably get a lot of flack for saying this but in my humble opinion, "John Carpenter's, "The Thing" can compete with anything out there today!
Great story, great acting, and atmosphere.
But hey, I'm wierd because I will guarentee you I am the only one on this board who liked the movie "They Live" with Roddy Piper!

Now I know it's dated and I will probably get a lot of flack for saying this but in my humble opinion, "John Carpenter's, "The Thing" can compete with anything out there today!
Great story, great acting, and atmosphere.
But hey, I'm wierd because I will guarentee you I am the only one on this board who liked the movie "They Live" with Roddy Piper!

Uh, you obviously haven't been on this board long...there are far to many "They Live" fans here for it to be remotely healthy.:monkey5

And I think most of us would agree that JC's Thing is a thing of beauty.:cool:

Back