Need info on 1:6 stuart tank by 21st c

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dchung

Super Freak
Reaction score
So... I have this 1:6 scale Stuart Tank from 21st c or Ultimate soldier (it's the non-radio control one)... and was wondering if I should sell it or use it in a dio...
I'm more into movie related stuff than military, and was wondering if any of you know of movies in which a Stuart tank like this one was featured prominently...?
I'm also wondering what this might be worth at this point (it's missing some accessories, and no figures)... Any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks.

stuarttank.jpg

Wikipedia has a little info. Here is a cool pic from the movie Tank Girl.

TankGirlsTank.jpg

I think the tank would look cool in a number of comic book dios including something with a Superman figure or even a Magneto figure.

I have two or three of them. They're a unique piece of 1:6 collectible/history being one of the few 1:6 mass produced armor vehicles of the time by 21STCT.

Though my interest in WW II is not as active as others, I still keep mine. If you have no need or use for it, then sell it. The cost of shipping it though will be pricey; therefore, get it weighed and charge the appropriate shipping (with insurance).

They go for about $100.00 to $200.00 or maybe more on eBay for MIB/NRFB and loose depending on the buyer(s).

Good luck.

Back