• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**Need $$$ in a hurry** - iminime - Seven (7) DX set & Rainman's Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: **Need $$$ in a hurry** - iminime - Seven (7) Mills & Somerset DX set & more

Friendly bump. Adding more items later today...

Re: **Need $$$ in a hurry** - iminime - Seven (7) DX set, RAINMAN Dr. Huckleberry

Added Rainman's Dr. Huckleberry Doc Holliday set...

Re: **Need $$$ in a hurry** - iminime - Seven (7) DX set & Rainman's Dr. Huckleberry

I think its the fees your asking for that's keeping this from selling....i would personally take a look at the Seven figures...but i'm not paying the fees and shipping cost from Korea...

Re: **Need $$$ in a hurry** - iminime - Seven (7) DX set & Rainman's Dr. Huckleberry

PM sent!!!!!!!!!

man...that Brad Pitt Detective Mills set is fantastic....good luck with your sale and free bump

Thanks for the bump EXOTICLEX! Was out of town for a bit but am back now to answer PM's...These guys are STILL available! Make me an offer I can't refuse!!! :)

Dr. Huckleberry Is PENDING. :wink1:

Answering PM's for the Mills and Somerset...

The Doc has been SOLD! :hi5:

SEVEN set still available. Make me an offer!!! :wink1:

PM Sent to you

Mods, lock this up. All of these figures are sold. Thanks! :clap

Back