Need help with this Predators background

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultragunner

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Need help in finding this background. I would like to make a display similar to this for my Preds. Any help is appreciated! Thank you. :)

trackerg.jpg

Go outside with a camera, take a picture of woods, have kinkos print off a big copy on thick poster board, go home, pose toy in front of it, eat xmas dinner, bang girl, go to bed.

Go outside with a camera, take a picture of woods, have kinkos print off a big copy on thick poster board, go home, pose toy in front of it, eat xmas dinner, bang girl, go to bed.

Sounds like someone is in a bad mood. No dinner and girl to bang this Christmas?

Well, I think Kinkos is closed today, but evilface's idea is pretty good. If you have a good camera, you could probably get some pretty nice wilderness shots and have them blown up at Kinkos. Might want to wait for summer/spring depending on your location.

Well, I think Kinkos is closed today, but evilface's idea is pretty good. If you have a good camera, you could probably get some pretty nice wilderness shots and have them blown up at Kinkos. Might want to wait for summer/spring depending on your location.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea I just didn't like how he said it.

Anyway if that background image does exist it would be a lot easier. I like how the color tone of the picture matches the color of the Super Preds.

I dont think he meant meanness....i think he.s trying to be funny....if u read it again, its like a set of cooking directions...ie..stir till thick, place in oven, eat in front of window, brush teeth, sleep...he.s being good-naturedly humorous, the bang girl part was funny....like its just another step in tje process thats easier than the rest ;)

Lol well lets move on. I'm hunting on Google for HD forest pictures. Maybe I can find a nice one and then add the Predators text in photoshop.

Back