Need help with possible Michael Jackson custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragontron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been eyeing the KO recasted Billie Jean sculpts on eBay. So many people complained about the Thriller head, and how they wanted the other sculpt that we were shown originally. But no one complained about the head that Michael approved of him self. I've been looking at it, and made a few digital mods to it via Microsoft paint. I dont have photo shop. Here's the pic-
customMJ.jpg

First thing you'll notice is that I shortened that Leno chin, and gave it the dimple. I widened the lips, narrowed the nose, and raised it a little higher on his face, giving him a bigger gap between his nose and his upper lip. Raised the cheek bones, gave him heavy eye liner, and added eye shadow make up. Topped of with a few more strands of hair painted across his forehead. In my opinion, it looks alot better, and alot more like him from the Dangerous/HiStory era. But I'm also seeing alot of "The Way You Make Me Feel" video look. Maybe its the blue shirt.

Now here is my predicament. I have no clue as to how to carry this out.
I need someone to tell me what kind of sand paper to use. What kind of sculpting materials and tools to use. Paint. The whole deal. I believe if someone can point me in the right direction, and with a little time and patience, I can pull this off. This will be my first ventrue into the field. So please be gentle with me. Thanks!

Last edited:
by the sounds of it this is a pipe dream job for you but anyways you will need to recast the head in wax then do what you want then make a resin mold when your done.

Reducing the jaw shouldn't be too difficult, just dremmel it down. But reducing the area above the upper lip will be very difficult.

Back