1/6 Need help with jor el photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kapow7

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm looking to build the first costume jor El had on man of steel and I need photos of the armour from all angles on the figure. I've started work already and wish to continue my figure won't get to me for several weeks

Thanks
Jon

I'm looking to build the first costume jor El had on man of steel and I need photos of the armour from all angles on the figure. I've started work already and wish to continue my figure won't get to me for several weeks

Thanks
Jon

If you are making it for a 1/6 figure, then Hot Toys already beat you to it. It is the outfit he has on when he is addressing the Council. Only other outfits he had are the one Hot Toys is giving us, but without the shoulder pads and crest over the robe. The other is the battle armor he wore when he fought Zod. Another is just the wet-suit looking, blue suit with blue crest on chest (without cape). The final one is the one he wears when he appears to Clark, which is the same as the Hot toys one, but without the shoulder pads and family crest over the robe.

Back