Need help!Stores in New york

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror :medic thats spooky because i was there in 2008 and 2010...:mummy

I was there a few weeks ago.. I am not sure if thats the name they go by and if that is the right address, but it is across the street from a church/school and they have figures on display.

They have a lot of the older unpopular HT figures from what I remember. The popular ones like the Iron Man's have long been sold out, and I am sure the Bruce Lee DX's and Ghost Rider's may have suffered the same fate (but hey, you never know!)

I was there a few weeks ago.. I am not sure if thats the name they go by and if that is the right address, but it is across the street from a church/school and they have figures on display.

They have a lot of the older unpopular HT figures from what I remember. The popular ones like the Iron Man's have long been sold out, and I am sure the Bruce Lee DX's and Ghost Rider's may have suffered the same fate (but hey, you never know!)

I actually went there today, saw the place. Worth skipping I agree. The extent of what they had was a lot of sideshow star wars, Sarah connor... a bunch of stormtroopers etc.

pretty poor selection

Back