Need help!Stores in New york

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Creps

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hi there fellow collectors,

i need your help!I'm going to New York soon and i wonder if you could tell me some good retail shops or stores (normal listed by the companies prices or close) which will have the following companies: HOT TOYS, SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES and THREEA.Or at least some of these companies per one shop.Would be great if you could tell me the shop where i can buy the latest releases by hot toys like Iron man mark VI and please if you can provide a website of a shop.
Would be thankful if you could tell me some.

I hope you understand.

Last edited:
Then you should have posed your question in an other way, such as...

Other than Forbidden Planet, Tokyo Toy, and Midtown Comics what other stores in NYC have 1/6th figures.

On the bright side the latest you will always find at forbidden plannet who has great prices, they just got ghost rider today or the other day or something.

Midtown not so good... Toy toyko you will find rare stuff or old stuff but not new stuff.

I'm from Calgary Alberta Canada... The comic shops there are better for hot toys than any of the stores in New York to be honest.

It's true, Forbidden Planet and Midtown comics are the only good spots left, there's also Jim Hanley's Universe by the Empire State Building, but they only have mostly comics and statues left, still a good place to run by if you get a chance.

You could try Image Anime, near Madison Square Garden, but they are pricey if you don't pre-order. I haven't been there in months but they carry a lot of import toys.

Toy Tokyo is a fun shop to visit even if you don't buy anything.

Midtown on 40th is a huge, well stocked comic shop but they have massive amounts of people in and out so anything good tends to sell out quick. Never been to their other location.

I've considered Hanley's a toy graveyard for a while now. Really only good for comics.

You won't find any Hot Toys at Toys R Us Times Square but they have a life-size tyrannosaurus rex that roars like it wants to bite your face off. Just sayin'.

Thank you very much guys for your help!So i'll try those recommended by you :)

LOL i dont live in New York(i live in Europe) but i know the best shop in New York. It is the best shop i ever see. They have the most Hot Toys figures in one shop :clap.
It is a small shop in China Town. I saw it by coincedence when i was on Holiday. The guy is very very nice.
The name is Feng Shui products and located in Mott Street number 32.

Last edited:
Why would anyone want to go to a brick and mortar store to find this stuff? Boggles my mind. you can find better deals online 95% of the time.

Why would anyone want to go to a brick and mortar store to find this stuff? Boggles my mind. you can find better deals online 95% of the time.

1983-mickey-greed-scrooge.jpg

LOL i dont live in New York(i live in Europe) but i know the best shop in New York. It is the best shop i ever see. They have the most Hot Toys figures in one shop :clap.
It is a small shop in China Town. I saw it by coincedence when i was on Holiday. The guy is very very nice.
The name is Feng Shui products and located in Mott Street number 32.

The 32 Mott General Store has been closed since 2003

Back