Need help pricing my TDK hot toys figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StartOurwar

Freakzoid
Reaction score
As much as it pains me, I think I'm going to be selling my Dark Knight figures. I was curious if you guys could maybe give me an idea on what I could sell them for. I have checked ebay as a gauge for pricing but it seems all over the place.

I more or less don't wanna hose anyone on the price in the slightest, but don't wanna take a great loss either.

First up, I have the series one Joker but I outfitted him with the head sculpt from the bank robber figure(hair down sculpt) One problem tho, his leg is broken at the knee. I thought about buying him a new body, but I never got around to it. Other than that, he is complete.

Also have Batman(first release with his dark knight outfit) and two-face. Both complete as well.

I was thinking 250 on joker, 200 on two-face and 250 on bats. Or just 550 for the set of three.

Part of me wanted to just throw them up on the boards right away, but I just wanted to make sure I'm being fair (or maybe I'm totally nuts) lol. I'd thought I would come to you guys. You people seem to have great insight, and I've found that I value your opinions. So, thanks.:)

I don't generally like to post in such topics, but you're grossly overestimating their value... IMHO of course...

Take em to ebay if you want to get max value out of them, they won't sell for those prices around here.

Search completed listings on ebay if you want current market value.

I think the version one Bats is selling for around $200 still, surprisingly. At least I saw one sell for that a few months ago. It's been a while since I've followed the TDK figures. I've seen the version 1 Joker (MISB) go for close to $200 too but yours has been displayed and has a busted knee. I don't know about Two Face. He was seeling for really low for a while but his price has been climbing recently I've heard.

Take em to ebay if you want to get max value out of them, they won't sell for those prices around here.

Search completed listings on ebay if you want current market value.

That is why I came to you guys. I didn't wanna be a scum bag reseller, so I guess I was just trying to find a happy medium on here rather than ebay. I'm not looking at max value. I had my joy with them but it's time to move on. I guess some where around 200 and below would be more of a reasonable sale?

I think the version one Bats is selling for around $200 still, surprisingly. At least I saw one sell for that a few months ago. It's been a while since I've followed the TDK figures. I've seen the version 1 Joker (MISB) go for close to $200 too but yours has been displayed and has a busted knee. I don't know about Two Face. He was seeling for really low for a while but his price has been climbing recently I've heard.

Actually, those are the prices I was seeing too. I figured the alternate headsculpt on joker would ease the pain of a broken leg. lol I mean it shouldn't be a super hardcore fix. Anyways, I never sold my stuff before so I was just looking for an idea.

That is why I came to you guys. I didn't wanna be a scum bag reseller, so I guess I was just trying to find a happy medium on here rather than ebay. I'm not looking at max value. I had my joy with them but it's time to move on. I guess some where around 200 and below would be more of a reasonable sale?

Or if you really want someone here to have them, mark them all at $200 and post that your willing to come down on the price at reasonable offers. Maybe mark the Bats at $250. :dunno

Actually, those are the prices I was seeing too. I figured the alternate headsculpt on joker would ease the pain of a broken leg. lol I mean it shouldn't be a super hardcore fix. Anyways, I never sold my stuff before so I was just looking for an idea.

Yeah, the BR sculpt will definitely help the sale on that version 1.

Just post on evilbay, get your payday, and buy all the new stuff. For some reason, the folks on eBay have more money than they know what to do with. :nana:

Just post on evilbay, get your payday, and buy all the new stuff. For some reason, the folks on eBay have more money than they know what to do with. :nana:

That seems to be so true. I'm only looking to sell cause I really wanna buy a boxed copy of earthbound on the super nintendo. If you collect video games, you know that isn't cheap! I'm probably gonna end up dropping 350 on that. =)

I got $300 for my MMS71 the other day. I think now is a good time to sell with the hype starting to build with the new movie.

Throw them on ebay at cost. If they go for that, you're not out anything. If they go for more than that, great, you made a profit!

I didn't wanna be a scum bag reseller, so I guess I was just trying to find a happy medium on here rather than ebay.

What exactly is it about people who sell on Ebay that makes them "scum bags" but not people like you who sell here?

I'm not looking at max value. I had my joy with them but it's time to move on.

If you're not looking to maximize value, then what exactly are you asking here? If you don't care about how much you make on them, post a price that *YOU* would be happy receiving and, if no one bites, lower the price and state that you're willing to entertain offers.

Back