Need help, looking for someone very professional to make some statue repairs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bartelby81

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, this is my first time on this forum, I recently bought two statues from eBay, paid a great deal of money for them, both were damaged, nothing major, but for the price and based on the description from the seller, I was expecting mint products. Long story short, I wasn't able to inspect the content of my order until recently, it is too late to make an insurance claim and the seller is uncooperative and won't accept any returns.

So I now turn to the statue collector community to know if there are some good artists out there accepting commissions to make some statue repairs. I'm looking for only the bests. The broken bits were not in the boxes.

Both statues are from Gentle Giant Sucker Punch serie, Amber and Baby Doll, they were the only pieces I was missing to complete the set.

Here are some pictures to show the kind of repair that is needed, the broken bits were nowhere to be found.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the replies, I will check with them and see what can be done. Any other pro level repair artists to refer me, equally good at painting and sculpting?

Back