Need Help! If you had a choice, what you purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plonker

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Need some help deciding on a new piece for my collection. Trouble is I have no idea which one I should go for!

List is...

Indiana Jones Premium Format Exclusive (ROLA)
Lurtz Premium Format from LOTA
Hulk Premium Format
Spiderman Premium Format
Spider Comiquette
Hulk Comiquette
Terminator Endoskleton 1/4 Statue

I am leaning towards the Hulk Premium format but I really can not decide?

Hulk PF if you have the $$$. Otherwise I'd go for the Spidey Comiquette before prices rise up

Well, Hulk PF costs as much as several of those others combined. But if you are gonna go for one, that's the way to go in terms of being an awesome statue.

In terms of what is best for you specifically, based on all the information I have on the matter, I would go with Spidey Comiquette.

I would go for the spider comiquette as well, timing is alot with this hobby better to buy a statue before he inflates in value then have to pay inflated value on previous releases.

The Spiderman Comiquette was my second choice! Is it that good? I have never seen it to hand, just photos.

Would you say the comiquette spiderman was better then premium format spiderman?

That's the trouble, I love all of the characters listed. Just wanted a few peoples comments really to help me make my mind up.

Another 'What should I buy" thread??? :gah:

Please!!! Make it stop!!!!!

exorcist2.gif

Back