Need help from fellow collectors on stain removal on a Princes Leia PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without know what the stain is and having never tried to remove stains from a PF figure's clothing...what about those laundry/stain pens?

Since there's no way of knowing whether it can actually be removed, I wouldn't buy it unless you could be happy having the stain there permanently

Yeah, kind of not feeling it. It's about $100 cheaper then usual but I'm not sure if I can live with those things.

Oh you are trying to buy it...then I wouldnt unless you are already 100% sure on how to fix it, which sounds like you dont.
Then does "fixing" a "broken/damaged" piece cost more than what you are saving.
Save your money, hold out for a perfect/better one. Or else as mentioned, be prepared to save 100 bucks on a stain piece if it cant be removed.

I had a PF Leia with stains and the Tide to Go pens worked amazingly.

Thanks guys. I chose not to buy it and hold out for a better piece.

I think we all know what kind of stains will be on it. Best to avoid...

lol, its actually the flesh tone, yellowish paint from improper handling by whoever painted the statue.
Basically, sloppy paint apps! Years ago, I got one at a deal and she cleaned up nicely with the tide pens. I was also able to place a piece of white card stock under her dress and gently iron her dress on a very low heat.
The statue rocked after that and she look fantastic ..I regret selling mine!

Back