• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need help finding a certain Christmas toy for my 6 year old

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it!! Thanks for the heads up!! The camaraderie in the forum is truly exceptional. Thank you everyone who offered to help me find this and went out your way to help. Happy Holidays! :duff

You got one? YAAAAAAAY! :clap

Glad you found one :duff

Imaginext make great toys. My lad, 7, was Batman mad a few weeks ago and we bought loads...
No interest now, it's all about TMNT.
Different obsession every bloody month! :gah:

Glad you found one :duff

Imaginext make great toys. My lad, 7, was Batman mad a few weeks ago and we bought loads...
No interest now, it's all about TMNT.
Different obsession every bloody month! :gah:

Ha ha, tell me about it. My son sees a new Star Wars lego set and it's all I hear about.
Buy it, stash it in the loft and when it comes to one of those special days (christmas, birthdays etc) I'm covered.
Only by then he's changed his mind and it's all "Superman" this and "Batman" that.

Luckily, I've realised that I can leave the lego catalogue lying around - open at the page with the stuff I've already bought.
Feed the obsession, reap the rewards!

Going to be "Lego Millenium Falcon" time at our house this Christmas.

** Congrats to DarthRazz for finally finding it! Merry Christmas!!

Well, Amazon came through for me. Just received the batbot and finished wrapping him up. My 5 year old is going to be jumping for joy Christmas day. Hope everything worked out for you Darthrazz. I'm sure your son is going to be just as excited as mine. Merry Christmas!

My 6 year old opened his Batbot today and freaking went crazy. He loved it. Hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas.

Back