• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need help finding a certain Christmas toy for my 6 year old

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darthrazz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi freaks I need help finding this particular Fisher Price toy for my six year old son. I have searched EVERYWHERE for the last 3 weeks with no luck. It's on Amazon and EBay for INSANE prices. It's the ONLY thing he asked for this year. I know it's a Sideshow board but hopefully a freak can help another freak out. If you can point me a store that might have it in your area or if anyone has any stores or links that might sell this? It's this toy below. Thanks in advance!

Imaginext® DC Super Friends

Dad getting nervous bump! I searched pretty much all of New York City yesterday with no luck. Not giving up the fight yet!

I'm in the same boat. My 5 year old boy wants the batbot for Christmas but I can't find one anywhere.

I'm in the same boat. My 5 year old boy wants the batbot for Christmas but I can't find one anywhere.

I hear you. It's the ONLY thing my son asked for, the ONLY thing he wrote on his list and the ONLY thing he asked Santa for at the mall. I'm driving all over the place, making calls, crossing state lines and can't seem to find one. It's starting to look like my kid is about to learn a life lesson real early in life when the one thing he wants won't be under the tree! :( It's not for lack of trying, I've been looking for close to 3-4 weeks. I understand that these are hard to find but the price gouging on EBay and Amazon are at an insane level!

Last edited:
I've tried this site and doesn't seem to work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I tried it and it says the item was successfully added to my cart... Where are you encountering the problem?

When you go to checkout, it takes you to Amazon checkout and it says item out of stock.

Gosh darn it.

Have you tried posting on the One Sixth Republic FB group, perhaps? I can post it there if you'd like....

I haven't, I'm not familiar with them. I'd appreciate any help I can get, sure if you don't mind posting. :duff

I just posted it. I'll keep my eyes peeled in the meantime, maybe poke around online a bit more. :pray:

No problem. In the meantime, I spotted someone on Amazon talking about this Zoolerts website. You can sign up to receive an email or text if a specific toy comes back in stock. Here's the link for the Bat Bot.

If I'm reading this correctly, it looks like Toys"R"Us keeps getting some stock in...

Just sent you a PM Darthrazz. In case you didn't get it. Go to Amazon NOW! They just received some and have them in stock. I just purchased one for my son and everything went through. I have an order confirmation. Good luck!

Just sent you a PM Darthrazz. In case you didn't get it. Go to Amazon NOW! They just received some and have them in stock. I just purchased one for my son and everything went through. I have an order confirmation. Good luck!

Got it!! Thanks for the heads up!! The camaraderie in the forum is truly exceptional. Thank you everyone who offered to help me find this and went out your way to help. Happy Holidays! :duff

Back