Need help discussing something with moderator/admin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RemovingOldSoul

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello, I used to frequent this forum frequently over a decade ago. I've lost interest in collecting, however I realized that in my old account (which I no longer have access to), there was quite a bit of personal information on it that I'm not comfortable it remaining on the internet. Is there someone I can talk to about this?

Good luck getting a hold of anyone. If you can’t access your account what makes you think there is anything important enough for someone else to go to the trouble to find it?

I can't access the account as in I cannot login to it anymore because the credentials are lost. However, the account and all its posts still exist and are visible. In fact the whole reason I'm here right now is because I saw content from my old posts on Google.

Are you saying that there are no moderators or admins that frequent this forum anymore?

I can't access the account as in I cannot login to it anymore because the credentials are lost. However, the account and all its posts still exist and are visible. In fact the whole reason I'm here right now is because I saw content from my old posts on Google.

Are you saying that there are no moderators or admins that frequent this forum anymore?
I think a lot of them have left. They don’t seem to care about this site anymore as spammers and trolls run rampant on here in certain areas

When you say you don't have access to your account, have you tried resetting your password?

Ihttps://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/login.php?do=lostpw

Even if you have a few burner addresses, you can use process of elimination to figure it which one it is.

If it's an old email address you don't have access to, and you're thinking you can just email the forum admin and ask him to delete a bunch of posts, that's probably not going to fly. Otherwise, I'd like to request a bunch of other people's posts I'd like deleted :p

Otherwise you can PM Darth Snoopy and see if that will lead you to the forum admin, Darklord Dave.

When you say you don't have access to your account, have you tried resetting your password?

Even if you have a few burner addresses, you can use process of elimination to figure it which one it is.

If it's an old email address you don't have access to, and you're thinking you can just email the forum admin and ask him to delete a bunch of posts, that's probably not going to fly. Otherwise, I'd like to request a bunch of other people's posts I'd like deleted :p

Otherwise you can PM Darth Snoopy and see if that will lead you to the forum admin, Darklord Dave.

aw, so in general this forum doesn't have any active moderation anymore? Because if I could just have a moderator edit some of my old posts to delete the personal information that would be good. This forum still seems relatively active, I'm surprised there's no moderation at all

Back