Need help completing helm collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daelith said:
I'm trying to complete my Theoden helm collection and need help with the following #'s 1-89, 92,96-110, 130-169,171-235, 237, 239, 251-334, 336-451, 453-499, 501-800, 802, 804, 805, 809-1125, 1253, 1256, 1299, and a few between 1300-2000.

If anyone can help me complete those gaps, I'd greatly appreciate it ;)

don't forget about those Artist Proof, if the helms line has one :monkey1

carbo-fation said:
That's what I would like to know too??? WHY? :confused:

Welp, I was bored one day so I decided to take multiple pictures of my theoden helms and superimpose them on each other in photoshop just to see how'd you guys react ;)

Last edited:
myword.gif

wedgie1.gif

HAHAHA...i knew something had to be up. That was just too strange.

If I ever decide to sell mine, Sam, you'll be the first person I contact. Don't expect me to be contacting you soon though. I loves it.:monkey5

Well today is your lucky day!!! I happen to have all the numbers you are looking for. I was going to melt them all down and make a full size Theoden helm, but I'd rather see them in the hands of a true Theoden collector.

daelith said:
I decided to take multiple pictures of my theoden helms and superimpose them on each other in photoshop just to see how'd you guys react ;)

You certainly did a great job photoshopping and questioning our ways of collecting... :lol

SwoopingCloakofSureness said:
HAHAHA...i knew something had to be up. That was just too strange.

If I ever decide to sell mine, Sam, you'll be the first person I contact. Don't expect me to be contacting you soon though. I loves it.:monkey5

Thanks for thinking of me, Cary... I guess!
wedgie1.gif

:lol

Back