Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should play online Interceptor mode. It's a fun way of grinding out the experience points and it gets you two achievements if you haven't do so already.

Yeah i used a 24hr trail code to get all the online achievements. I've done all the cop missions now and i'm lvl 17 so just a little bit more to go. :D

A friend has lent me this and I'm wondering if anyone else has had any trouble getting online ?.
I simply can't connect to EA online. A friend was saying he had the same problem when Bad Company 2 first came out and I'm sure I remember having problems with Fight Night round 4.

I managed to have 2 online games very early at about 6 am but other than that I can't even get as far as joining a game.

Not much of a following on here for this game. That's too bad... one of the year's best games :cool:

Agreed! I know the guys over the spawn boards seem to love this game. I finally broke down and got this today with a Best Buy giftcard I had and man am I glad I did. This may be one of the best racing games to date!

I like this game a lot. I remember playing the old ones on PC back in the day and loving them. Working my way through the career mode, some of the time trials are tough :lol

Oh if anybody wants to add me, PSN id Isildurs_Bane

Has anyone downloaded the Super Sports Pack yet? I'm thinking of getting it, especially since it's only $7.

Just got this recently for the PC and wow, best racing game I've played in awhile.

The game runs beautifully smooth on the PC and online racing has no lag or whatsoever.

Go get this game if u havent got it!

Got this game for Xmas and its quite a tough game.

The AI or "catch up" of the cars is ridiculous.

How they can keep up with you is challenging.

Didn't like how all the cars are in Auto and can't seem to change the settings for Manual... Ah well I get use to it.

Fav car would have to be the Pagani Zonda R / R35 GTR / Mclaren MP4-12C.

I know is an old game but finnaly beat it cops and races.
probably one of the best racing games I have ever played.
best need for speed so far for me.

the music and the action is just amazing.
even for a 2010 game the graphics on pc are just amazing.
10/10

now time for need for speed most wanted.

I still play this game. I've beat the hell out of this game and I'm a monster online on PS3 all I do is win lol.

i love this game... a shame the 2 NFS that came after don't touch this one.

Back