Need advice on Besta color

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! I need some advice.

I have two nightstands that I'm going to be putting Bestas on top of (2 "cubes" for each). The thing is, even though the current Billy shelves and Besta unit in my room are white, my bedroom furniture is black. I'm worried that white on top of the black furniture may not look as good as black would, especially for the one photographed below that's right next to the rest of my black furniture. My fear is the white would look too jarring there.

What do you think? Should I go with black or white? I honestly can't decide. I asked two family members and one said black, while the other said white. :lol

Sorry for the super crappy photo, but I just snapped one real quick late at night with my ancient iPhone 4s.

IMG_2659.JPG

I have always prefered the brown Besta. Even more if you are going to put it over a brown nightstand. It is ok if you have white furniture as a contrast piece, but mixing brown and white in the same piece could look as something improvised. However it is a quiestion of personal taste.

I think white makes the figures and statues stand out and you can see every details.
But the black makes your room and figures look classy.
I really cant decide myself, But i will be upgrading to the bestas soon also!

But since you have white already, mind as well go and match it right?

Maybe. I don't really know! :lol

The nightstands are black though, not brown.

go with black since you got white bestas already.
After you get your black bestas installed than you would know which one you really like.

Back