Neck Extension Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcreach

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I just received my TT muscle body in the mail and the wheels are turning on the customizing possibilities. I think the figure looks better when it sits on top of the neck without popping it into place. It makes the neck look a little longer and I think it improves the proportions on the figure.

Are their any ideas about how I can secure the head in place - short of glue/adhesive?

I just use blu tack honestly. If you want to make it longer, look for a stick of somekind and cut to length then stick them together with blu tack. It holds very well and still allow for poseability.

I just use blu tack honestly. If you want to make it longer, look for a stick of somekind and cut to length then stick them together with blu tack. It holds very well and still allow for poseability.

Solved my own problem! Gambled and bought a neck peg from Headplay - it looked longer in the photo onling - and it is indeed a little bit longer than the HT peg.

I really think it helps with the proportions of the figure.

Solved my own problem! Gambled and bought a neck peg from Headplay - it looked longer in the photo onling - and it is indeed a little bit longer than the HT peg.

I really think it helps with the proportions of the figure.

The Truetype Advanced neck pegs are longer, so those are an option too. They pop out of the TTA neck adapter easily.

I think the shorter necks on the new muscle
bodies are more true to life and much more realistic.

:clap :clap :clap No More Ostrich Neck :clap :clap :clap

Means no more drilling out custom heads to make them fit correctly

:yess:

Back