Neca's Jason masks Friday the 13th part 3 and 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just had these in at the shop, i hate how they have handled the blood on the part 4 mask though.

Darth830.jpg

I am afraid so mate it needs the blood re-painting it looks like red brush strokes.

those turned out bad

pre pics actually looked somewhat good but what do you expect

I have these as well. There decent masks but they definetly need repainting. The pt. 3 is to yellow and the weathering is wrong. The pt 4 as noted the blood looks crap and again the weathering is off. Even the red chevrons the center chevron instead of making it looked scratched up it looks like they literally just painted over the red chevron with gray...horrible, but over all the masks themselves look pretty accurate.

have you ever noticed how on Jason the center chevron looks like a little smiley face?

oozY8.jpg

film-17141.jpeg

There not that bad guys, the pics make them look worse then what they are. Its a solid mask its just the paint that kidna sucks. I mean its $25...what do you expect. I think there decent solid masks over all. I can fix the paint no problem.

The NECA masks are great for practice... I made the Remake look like an expensive replica. I hope I can snag one or two of these, if anything just to paint them up and see what their potential is.

The NECA masks are great for practice... I made the Remake look like an expensive replica. I hope I can snag one or two of these, if anything just to paint them up and see what their potential is.

yep totally agree man. I wouldnt mind have aother pt 4 to mess around with and damage it up some more. I do plan on sanding and weathering the hell out of my pt4. Again if you guys are on the fence on these mask dont over look them. There good quality for the price.

I think for $25 there really isn't any reason or room to complain... they are the best you can buy for the price and honestly if you want a decent hockey mask spend the money on a decent one... otherwise these look pretty good for the general collector to display.

For those thinking about repainting one would be better off buying a frightstuff kit and starting from scratch instead of making twice as much work for yourself trying to make these "perfect."

M.

Yup, a buddy of mine has them and they aren't bad for $25. They just need a little work. I already got a F3 mask so I don't need it. The blood atrocious.

Yup, a buddy of mine has them and they aren't bad for $25. They just need a little work. I already got a F3 mask so I don't need it. The blood atrocious.

Nice use of the word "atrocious" Fiend. :duff
I respect literacy.

Totally, the day I got my Freddy Vs. Jason Mask I repainted it. Same with my 18" 09 Jason Voorhees.

I just received the Part 4 mask this week. I like it a lot, it certainly beats the hell out of the generic Jason mask I've had on my bar for past Halloweens. With the right lighting, this might not even require a repaint for me. Currently I have it sitting on my desk to remind me of Halloween.

Back