NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to finally see Wolf done. I never bought the old ones so I cannot feel complete without him. Until then, nothing else matters, when it comes to Predator releases. I really don't feel anything for this new movie.

Really liking the look of this one now.............[emoji41]
8dabcce256b5b68d29a663c51a85d1ec.jpg

Yeah - might be photo-editing or could be a black wash - but looks much better with the gold/shiny toned down.

Yeah - might be photo-editing or could be a black wash - but looks much better with the gold/shiny toned down.

The gold is actually brighter but muted. The filter I used darkened it up a bit. I attached the untouched photo.
7c55f0d85c95f38bd8308ebcd7b32dd4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Picked up Fugitive predator, really like it overall, still dying for Wolf but this is a worthy hold me over type figure.. looking forward to the giant one now

Got the figure the other day, it’s ok. The paint is sloppy and inaccurate, the unmasked head doesn’t look very good and mine has a lot of qc issues. Still looking forward to the Assassin tho.

Oh and I should add that I used some Blu tack in the head peg holes to lengthen the neck a bit, looks a million times better (filled like 1/2 the hole)

It's different from what we've seen before but I like it.
1aa60731dd5ce707d7f1fbdcd4aa6148.jpg
d2834ba1a38ccd1f519b97ae2fa4e8c2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

The more I see it the more it looks like the cheapopredator to me. The armor is just out of a secondhand paintball shop.

^^^ Have no idea but good question though. Would be great to get new sculpts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back