NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my Hawkins finally arrived, and he was worth the long wait . . .

Congrats - https://youtu.be/mATMD1b_AHQ?t=2m19s

"Did you find Hawkins?"
icon_arrow.gif
"I sure did!"​

Could this be the 3rd Predator? It’s differnt from Fugitive it has a single blade (maybe from the trailer where he shoots the blade), no leg armor and “pants” instead of netting. This could be an early design?

The fashion Predator:

40311490_2673984235952391_4254533868285067264_n.jpg

Predator wearing camo pants... that's priceless :rotfl
Cloaking is overrated nowadays. Is this movie a parody?!?

I've tried to like it, but nothing can top the original. Nothing.

Knowing nothing will ever top Jungle Hunter for me is how I'm not too hard on new designs. Hell, there's days I wake up to Wolf being my favorite so I consider that a win that something even comes close.

I'm totally fine with new variations and if I didn't, I just don't but its toy:lol

It looks like Neca did it again. The actual Pred in the movie will have a different look than the references they used to make the toys.

I chalk it up to Shane Black just not wanting to reveal anything. This is one time it works out because I much prefer the Fugitive Pred figure they're doing already. Not a fan of the thighless chaps on this guy.

I chalk it up to Shane Black just not wanting to reveal anything. This is one time it works out because I much prefer the Fugitive Pred figure they're doing already. Not a fan of the thighless chaps on this guy.

Yeah but, no netting on its body and cannon on the wrong shoulder it's a bit hard to swallow. Unless, there are 3 different suits in the movie. The battle damage on the chest plate proves this is The Fugitive though.

Really liking the look of this one now.............[emoji41]
8dabcce256b5b68d29a663c51a85d1ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back