NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lighting can change everything. Joe often uses bright lighting on his shoots which can exaggerate the black washes on a figure. Generally flash photography is a figure's worst enemy.

Notice how different they look in each photo.

Halloween-2018-Michael-Myers-NECA-Figure-017.jpg

NECA-Michael-Myers-2018-Packaging-004.jpg

Halloween-2018-Michael-Myers-Figure-047.jpg

Halloween-2018-Michael-Myers-Figure-059.jpg

Lighting can change everything. Joe often uses bright lighting on his shoots which can exaggerate the black washes on a figure. Generally flash photography is a figure's worst enemy.

Notice how different they look in each photo.

Halloween-2018-Michael-Myers-NECA-Figure-017.jpg

NECA-Michael-Myers-2018-Packaging-004.jpg

Halloween-2018-Michael-Myers-Figure-047.jpg

Halloween-2018-Michael-Myers-Figure-059.jpg
Doesn't help hes using an super macro lens either. When I get it I'll try to take some good pics of him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mine are perfect. I wasn't talking about the base paint, but general sculpt and weathering. I don't feel they put any love in making this figure. The excessive usage of black wash ruins that mask. Have a look on the prototype. The final product looks nothing like it.

View attachment 434290
Trick or Treat Studios did the same **** with the overuse on black washes on their mask. An repaint will do it justice. I'm gonna get mine repainted just like this
68410dfc7f33d2fe8d9976b05be36816.jpg

I imagine if you get some putty and smooth out the mask and repaint with bright white it'll be like the classic

Looks like late 2018, early 2019 for stores. As much as I’m eager for this, I can wait to save a little compared to ordering NECA direct, BBTS shouldn’t be too far behind.

Looks like late 2018, early 2019 for stores. As much as I’m eager for this, I can wait to save a little compared to ordering NECA direct, BBTS shouldn’t be too far behind.
Have you checked your local Target they gets theirs before BBTS.

Worth a look, but stores in MA seem last to get anything new from any company most of the time, even with NECA in NJ, I used to spit Godzilla’s at locations on social media weeks before my area got stock, but I may check out Target, close to Christmas though, see what wins, desire for this figure or desire to avoid Christmas shoppers.

Worth a look, but stores in MA seem last to get anything new from any company most of the time, even with NECA in NJ, I used to spit Godzilla’s at locations on social media weeks before my area got stock, but I may check out Target, close to Christmas though, see what wins, desire for this figure or desire to avoid Christmas shoppers.
Check gamestop as well they carry neca as well

This is the first Neca release I’ve followed closely. Didn’t realize it was comparable to an HT release :lol

This is the first Neca release I’ve followed closely. Didn’t realize it was comparable to an HT release [emoji38]
Really not that much of a delay by what a month. HT and Mezco delay theirs multiple times not just once.

Regardless of delays in shipping, at least when it ships, in a matter of weeks, all means to obtain it will be stocked, unlike HT who come out in waves over months.

Not sure when but soon will be getting the ultimate 78 head in 1/10 NECA scale...

46917946_2139876139613016_3759391303754842112_n.jpg

Back