NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did the H1 Myers mod that's going around. Serves a purpose for me until they can make one, and I keep missing deals on the original.

k1YFcG6.jpg

Nice. I picked up a spare H2 at gamestop since he was on sale, the price was too low to resist. I'll be converting the extra Tramer head for sure.

Speaking of the Tramer head, I tried photographing the one I'm keeping as is the other day on the 2018 body, and it looked terrible up close. The hair paintjob is too sloppy and the hair also has some awful seam lines that need to be trimmed off. I ended up dismantling it and the mask will be getting a full repaint.

Gotta laugh.

So I spoke with Neca customer service and they sent me a replacement head

Opened the package. And they had sent me another tramer head instead of the regular head. The search for help continues.

Edit: got a hold of me, they will send me the right head. I get to keep this tramer. Gonna use to to convert it.

just got in my H2 michael and yeah he loves looking to the right but hey aside that , it's a thing of beauty. Actually surprised that they did not reuse as many parts as i thought from the h18 figure, just the upper legs and arms, rest is all new which is fantastic

Compared to the stock H40 figure, this H2 is a great figure. I do wish the weathering to the mask matched the prototype, but overall I'm quite please with it.

Has the 2018 Myers retro figure started shipping yet?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yes, got mine from BBTS yesterday. Other than the collar being too big, I’m quite happy with it and the cloth outfit helps add variety to my Myers collection which has been all sculpted to date.

I saw the retro Myers at Gamestop the other day. Easy pass for me, clothes are way too baggy.

Depending on the batch, some are tighter fitting than others. Some are darker color too. I know this for a fact as I customized a couple. The one I did for myself has a fairly well fitting outfit. Not perfect, but ok. The second one I did....he's swimming in the jumpsuit. It's huge.

Depending on the batch, some are tighter fitting than others. Some are darker color too. I know this for a fact as I customized a couple. The one I did for myself has a fairly well fitting outfit. Not perfect, but ok. The second one I did....he's swimming in the jumpsuit. It's huge.

It's a retro figure so I expect things to look oversized, but with this one I figured it wouldn't be too hard to do some restitching. Is this what you customized? Would you mind uploading some pics? Thanks.

Oh, and I just watched a YouTube review and Maulfan is right about the collar. It's friggin' huge.lol

It's a retro figure so I expect things to look oversized, but with this one I figured it wouldn't be too hard to do some restitching. Is this what you customized? Would you mind uploading some pics? Thanks.

Oh, and I just watched a YouTube review and Maulfan is right about the collar. It's friggin' huge.lol

Collar is huge,lol. It's economically done to be sure. The customizing I did was taking the Myers 2018 head and hands off, and replacing them with the old Cult Classic static Myers figure's head and hands. Then touching up the head a bit. Old figure had a chewed up leg from an incident with a dog. Wanted a 78 retro Myers so I gave it a whirl. The hands work perfectly. The head has to be set in a permanent position though with glue. Small price to pay, as far as loss of articulation for a reasonably nice Myers 78 retro on the cheap.

IMG_20191102_164204257.jpg

76CCDC01-2FE7-459C-B71D-14BC781FA7D4.jpeg

Given we already have an ultimate and a Toony Terror, this could only be an 18”, a Retro, or non Myers in the form of a Laurie or Loomis.

I’m excited that they may not be done, any of those options would be great.

Could it be a proper Halloween Michael Myers labeled as a Halloween 2 version from the beginning? I saw the possibility/loop hole brought up somewhere in the past, but I?m not sure if it was addressed by Randy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the closest you'll get to a loophole is the Tramer mask, while the hair is not Myers, essentially you could pry the hair off a Myers head and swap it onto the Tramer and have an H1 style Myers head, though I feel like the Tramer doesn't look as close to being an H1 Myers as the Myers heads look like H2.

View attachment 470281

Given we already have an ultimate and a Toony Terror, this could only be an 18?, a Retro, or non Myers in the form of a Laurie or Loomis.

I?m excited that they may not be done, any of those options would be great.

I swear Randy said no when someone asked about an 18" Halloween 2 Myers. I could definitely see a retro figure in clamshell packaging with original card art. An ultimate Dr. Loomis would be awesome, and he looked the same from the first movie. I don't know about a Halloween 2 Laurie. She was in a hospital gown the entire time, and what accessories would you include? Laurie from the first movie would be more iconic, and even though she does appear with that look at the beginning of the movie I believe Randy said it was still not allowed with the rights they have for Halloween 2.

Well, there's a chance they could loophole Laurie because she did wear her H1 outfit at the start, might have to have the gash in her sleeve from the knife, but that'd be ok.

Back