NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine’s shipped so probably have her end of next week. It sounds like JLC will be back for the sequel which adds value to getting older Laurie and not ‘78 Laurie, still hoping maybe a Loomis update some day.

Mine’s shipped so probably have her end of next week. It sounds like JLC will be back for the sequel which adds value to getting older Laurie and not ‘78 Laurie, still hoping maybe a Loomis update some day.
We could always get an H2 Laurie and Loomis if possible.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Got my Laurie the other day.
ac3f59d67e7598d2458ce2f886cfd97f.jpg
971e272934570fcffca79ce545cc5529.jpg
32a7c76f0c19ef8f2719fda8545eb11f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice! It's funny, with the fatter head in the second film, you can really see Shatner there.

I'm surprised by how much less I like this headsculpt. It really does look fatter. :lol

Sculpt looks same to me, just flatter paint, not the weathering the prototype had but we all knew that wouldn’t carry over.

I’m looking forward to adding H2 to my collection.

I hate everything about the 18 movie, the movie sucked, old Laurie sucked, his mask sucked, his action figure sucks lol

Just give me an updated 78 Myers will ya NECA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m looking forward to adding H2 to my collection.

I hate everything about the 18 movie, the movie sucked, old Laurie sucked, his mask sucked, his action figure sucks lol

Just give me an updated 78 Myers will ya NECA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't even like the mask? There's a lot wrong with that movie, but I'm surprised to hear the mask as a complaint.

H2 is looking good, I can't wait. As expected the paint on the masks is not as detailed as the 2-up was. It will be interesting to see them in hand.

NECA really does need to get it's hands on the 78 license. Everything else is nice, but that first film is what started it all and it will be hugely disappointing if they aren't able to figure things out at some point with whoever has the rights.

NECA really does need to get it's hands on the 78 license. Everything else is nice, but that first film is what started it all and it will be hugely disappointing if they aren't able to figure things out at some point with whoever has the rights.

agreed and they all ready kinda sculpted the head with the ben tramer head for the h2 fig. id also love an h20 and h6 myers, heck they should sell us mask packs instead of those dioramas , just different mask heads instead

I don"t like the fact that they used almost the same mold for the body. I'm not terribly fond of having 3 identical chunks of blue plastic on my shelves.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

I don"t like the fact that they used almost the same mold for the body. I'm not terribly fond of having 3 identical chunks of blue plastic on my shelves.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

I take it you don't collect NECA's Nightmare on Elm Street line, then? :lol

I take it you don't collect NECA's Nightmare on Elm Street line, then? :lol

LOL, I do but this is something else. They're all blue. They could've changed at least the way the fabric folds. Same creases, same boots, from a distance they'll look the same.

From a distance you wouldn’t notice subtle crease changes and such, precisely why NECA doesn’t bother, why spend more to make a figure with details you won’t notice on a shelf.

A Myers collection is full of repetition, I’m fine with it.

Back