NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ There ya go. I seem to recall Randy mentioned he was trying to negotiate a bundle license for several Universal titles. Maybe that's what also made those They Live retro cloth figures a reality. Fingers crossed they also have the rights to make a figure of Gunther from The Funhouse.

Yeah back in July they said they couldn't do any Myers besides 2018. So then getting rights til 6,7 8 8,10 could change all depends.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

^ There ya go. I seem to recall Randy mentioned he was trying to negotiate a bundle license for several Universal titles. Maybe that's what also made those They Live retro cloth figures a reality. Fingers crossed they also have the rights to make a figure of Gunther from The Funhouse.

That would be so cool if NECA would make a figure of The Funhouse's Gunther. Even better if they could team up with Shout/Scream Factory for a steelbook bluray and figure bundle as they have with some releases.

Even better if they could team up with Shout/Scream Factory for a steelbook bluray and figure bundle as they have with some releases.
Since those bundles have crept up to $70, I'd prefer just to get a $30 figure and skip paying $40 for a reissue of a movie I already own on blu-ray. But hey, those Shout exclusives got us retro cloth figures of Demon Angela and Detective Cameron. If bundles are the only way to get certain characters produced, I'll support them if the quality is there.

I received my figure today. It's great!

My Halloween 2018 collection is looking good!
82574ddea67474a8413b990f01dbf514.jpg
14fae5b0912566379982aba26a0d0c96.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nice display, consider having the bad eye piece inside the mask?
Thanks!! [emoji16]

I sculpted the eye last year. I'll have to stick it on, but I've pre ordered Trick or treat studios Eye prop for the mask! [emoji316][emoji380]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm so worried to ruin my Myers, but when I see pics of the popping details on those who stripped the mask down, I am so tempted to do it, I just worry about the material deteriorating over time because of exposure to liquids and chemicals.

I finally decided to repaint the masks on mine, might repaint the hair too. The heads disassembled pretty easily. I stripped the paint off using winsor & newton brush cleaner on q-tips. It's still in progress, but I have to say Neca nailed it with the sculpts. I'm convinced that the two heads are actually two separate sculpts, the details are not identical, and one is wider than the other.

I'm convinced the "blackest" eyes head is based on Nick Castle and the eyes showing sculpt on JJC, and I think that's cool on NECA, not only to offer one with the eyes blacked out, but to based a head on each of the actors portraying him. I like the idea of seeing the eyes, but blackest eyes is my overall favorite, I like the hair better. Leaning towards taking the plunge to strip the paint, seem some lately really popping with detail and as much texture as my stock figure has, it could look better.

She's a really nice figure from Neca, especially the paint work on the faces. I was particularly impressed by the sharpness of the eyes and of the likeness itself. Far and away a better production release than the Shape. There is no need to repaint her figure (at least on the one I received). Hope you enjoy it!

Back