NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome to see we're getting an H2 Myers. Still hoping someday they'll get the licence back for H1, and give us an ultimate Myers from that film. Neca has come such a long way since the Michael/Loomis, Michael/Young Michael two packs from years ago, and could no doubt give us a much more accurate portrayal.

Also excited for the Halloween 3 trick or treaters. Would be awesome to see Dr. Challis get the same treatment. They already have a Ray Cameron figure coming with the new Night of the Creeps blu-ray from Shout Factory.

Love the H2 Myers sculpts and that awesome little pumpkin. Got my preorder locked in already.

Looks like 18” Myers is just the one mask, hammer, knife and severed head. Wonder if the head will include LED. No spare hands. At least the head they went with looks good.

I preordered the 18” and Mego Style 2018s along with H2 from BBTS.

Looks like 18” Myers is just the one mask, hammer, knife and severed head. Wonder if the head will include LED. No spare hands. At least the head they went with looks good.

I preordered the 18” and Mego Style 2018s along with H2 from BBTS.

Same, minus the 18”
I want it, just don’t have the space:gah:

This reuse is laughable
dcc0a38377bebcb4ebd44ffc2962f49c.jpg
cd9c88224ed0fa9fc279a1ec343292d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Also excited for the Halloween 3 trick or treaters. Would be awesome to see Dr. Challis get the same treatment. They already have a Ray Cameron figure coming with the new Night of the Creeps blu-ray from Shout Factory.
A Dr. Challis figure would be awesome. I could sort of see it since they must have the license to Atkins’ likeness already. The trick or treaters are cool to be getting.

I'm a little disappointed that the cop head doesn't appear to come with it's own built LED, would have been nice.

Yeah, it is a bit out of scale considering Myers is a head inside a mask, still should look really cool with nice paint apps for the scale.

Maybe, though compared to MEZCO, the 2018 pumpkin isn't as nice as it could be. The Halloween 2 pumpkin that splits open like the credits is really cool.

H2 Myers absolutely stole the show for me. I did not expect that, even with the change in tune with those recent tweets. He looks stunning, those mask sculpts are spot on. Love the accessories too. I doubt the finished product will have paint that good on the masks though. I can't wait to pick him up. I'm not a huge H2 fan, but it deserves a figure this good. Maybe this will be how we can get a new Dr. Loomis.

I picked up the 2018 Myers two weeks ago at Target. I've not seen the new film, it sounds awful, not something I'd want to watch to be honest. I finally spotted the figure in the wild and decided to take a look. I picked him up since decent looking Myers figures have been so few and because of how impressive he looked in person. Plus it had been awhile since I'd bought a new neca figure. When I got him, I was considering taking his heads apart to repaint the masks, but after this weekend, I'm not sure if I should.

This weekend I got to visit a Books a Million store and they had a large assortment of Neca figures, including 2018 Michael. I looked them over out of curiosity and was shocked at how bad they were. The paintjob on the masks and his eyes were atrocious. They looked absolutely nothing like the ones I saw at Target, as if they were from a different batch or something. I don't know if it makes any difference, but the ones at Target didn't have the pumpkin sticker on the box, while the BAM ones did. I have also noticed from reviews that some of them are packaged with black twist ties, and some with silver. Obviously that is not a big deal, but I do wonder if they come from different batches. Now I feel like I might have gotten lucky with how my figure's masks were painted.

Anyway, I do plan on trying to rework the blood paint on his hands, some of mine just look too fake. A shame, because the color neca used looks so good, but the application just looks weird and unnatural to me, at least with my figure. The hands seem to vary a lot from figure to figure with how bloody they are.

Having a hairdryer is essential if you buy this figure. His joints were really stiff, I had to heat the majority of them to get them moving. His hands are a tight fit on those wrist pegs. Plus his gripping hands are way too closed up to hold anything right out of the box, heat them up first, they will soften after 30-60 seconds or so of the hairdryer. The accessories are well done, I love how neca has been making knives lately, with the sides of the grip as separate pieces. The hammer is really nice, though I want to repaint the head and give it a bit nastier blood effect.

My figure does have a very slight case of one leg longer than the other syndrome, but it is nowhere near as bad as some of the ones I've seen on youtube.
I love the double jointed elbows, those will be so useful on the H2 Myers and Roy. The new wrist joints are a bit awkward, I'm not sure I like them compared to other designs neca has used.

I spoke to one of the sculptors and hes gonna try to get other Myers put out like 6,7,8,9,10. And also hopefully an H2 Laurie and Loomis. So fingers crossed guys.

I spoke to one of the sculptors and hes gonna try to get other Myers put out like 6,7,8,9,10. And also hopefully an H2 Laurie and Loomis. So fingers crossed guys.

Although I hate the mask, having an H4 Myers in the collection seems so right since its such a unique mask. But I'll take each one (except Resurrection).

I could see more from NECA because of how many parts they can reuse for each figure, like how HT reuses arms from H18 and probably legs down to the knees.

I’m down for almost all but H4, H5 and RZ H2.

H2 Myers is great and seeing Laurie get a figure could potentially open it up to more characters from the films to be made by neca. Loomis, Danielle Harris Jamie Lloyd or Annie from the zombie film . an H4 Myers with the shape mask and bandage head, H5-H6 , H20 two back with Laurie from that film. lot's of potential and possible variants depending on the licence they get

Although I hate the mask, having an H4 Myers in the collection seems so right since its such a unique mask. But I'll take each one (except Resurrection).
H4/H5 cant happen. H1,H4,H5 are all owned by Akkad.

I could see more from NECA because of how many parts they can reuse for each figure, like how HT reuses arms from H18 and probably legs down to the knees.

I’m down for almost all but H4, H5 and RZ H2.
What about RZ H2 Dream Sequence?

Back