NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never say never. Just like Randy said there would "never" be a T2 John Connor.

It'd be interesting if the revisited RZ. Other than lacking articulation, the original is a really good figure, when it came out I was bummed how good it turned out compared to some of the flaws I find with the old '78.

Even if they got the rights, I'm not sure NECA would touch 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8. Pretty sure '78, '81 and 2018 are the only ones of interest to them, I think they'd treat the other sequels like Terminator 3 and Salvation. NECA even did Genisys figures but won't touch those other 2 Terminator films.
They wouldn't be able to do 4 or 5 because that's under Trancas films which Akkad owns. I mean we really dont know if they would do the other films besides 2 or not. I mean its Myers they would sell regardless. Just comes down to if they want to or not.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

There’s also this recent tweet.

23FEBA24-824C-49CB-9418-A5EBD1841A72.jpeg

Oh, I'd gotten really excited with that one. Guess don't reply to tweets too fast, the original question clearly mentioned Halloween.

My question is who would really want the 4, 5 and 6 Myers'? Other than completists of course.

The same types of people who buy all the Freddy figures and Jason figures from NECA; the Myers figures would sell well like the Freddy and Jason figures easily. NECA's sculpts are top notch and they know horror figure collectors are mostly completists.

My question is who would really want the 4, 5 and 6 Myers'? Other than completists of course.
As I said before 4 and 5 isnt possible it's under the same license as H1.

Anything is possible for a price.

I’d get an H6 and H20 if NECA did them, I only pass on the Three Zero H6 because of cost.

As a 40+ collector I cannot relate to these 8 inch cloth figure series from NECA. I grew up with Star Wars 3 3/4. The 8 inch cloth figures remind me of products when I was young where the packaging made them look like the real thing but when you open the box (kind of like Ultimate) they were cheap ass dolls. Very curious for those who are interested in this line what products from your youth are you drawing the nostalgia from? Or are these completely new and you think they look cool. To be clear Im not knocking the product just curious where that collector temptation is drawing from?

As a 40+ collector I cannot relate to these 8 inch cloth figure series from NECA. I grew up with Star Wars 3 3/4. The 8 inch cloth figures remind me of products when I was young where the packaging made them look like the real thing but when you open the box (kind of like Ultimate) they were cheap ass dolls. Very curious for those who are interested in this line what products from your youth are you drawing the nostalgia from? Or are these completely new and you think they look cool. To be clear Im not knocking the product just curious where that collector temptation is drawing from?
Retros have been around since the 70s. I'm not an huge fan of them but since its Myers I'll bite.

For me the appeal is you get sort of the look of a 1/6 figure with the fabric outfit and it’s slightly larger than a regular NECA so there can be more detail.

I don’t collect these as a whole, but in some cases it’s an only option, like my NECA Clark Griswald.

^Well that's an easy pass.

The tailoring on the clothes is pathetic, and the head sculpt doesn't even look as good as the 7 inch.

Back