Statue Neca lifesize IRON MAIDEN - POWERSLAVE bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Took

Super Freak
Reaction score
Celebrate the 30th anniversary of Iron Maiden’s “Powerslave” with an appropriately monumental tribute to the classic metal masterpiece!

This life-size resin bust of Eddie from the cover art for the 1984 album is hand-painted for detail so realistic you can almost hear the chant of worshippers around you. The bust mounts to a sculpted display base embossed with Iron Maiden and Powerslave logos.

Over 20” tall, and strictly limited to 1,000 individually numbered pieces worldwide!

Read more: Iron Maiden Life-Size Bust Powerslave Limited Edition | NECAOnline.com

Iron Maiden Life-Size Bust Powerslave Limited Edition | NECAOnline.com

Powerslave1-650h.jpg

Powerslave3-1300x.jpg

Powerslave4-1300x.jpg

Powerslave5-1300x.jpg

Powerslave2-1300x.jpg

20" is a bit small if you ask me, given the huge base it's on. So based on that, it doesn't seem "lifesize" to me.

No price is listed yet n the Neca website, but a site called rockabilia.com apparently has it for $300.99

it is.
But i'd like to see some actual photos before (pre)ordering this. Not these prototype thingies.

although I should get it, cos it would compliment my other collectible very well:

Tattoo-Eddie.jpg

Last edited:
It's okay. I'd like to see a better company make a more detail bust (Pop Culture Shock, Sideshow, etc.) and Eddie from Killers or The # of the Beast or even Somewhere in Time would be extra cool as it has a Terminator look.

Since we are sharing here's my tattoo:

9b67675183cfd93a8f2ec7381e1754c3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

finally, photos of the finished product are showing up online..

sW96AhO.jpg

not my photo, since I haven't got the bust yet.
But the paintjob looks like crap. And Neca decided to add the shadows to the paint. So, painted shadows on this thing....

That is it? Still looks like a 2D image photoshopped on top of a stand. :dunno

Man if they only could get a quality company to do Eddie it would be awesome! Imagine an Eddie bust with this level of detail right from the killers record!

e66cad3d262a3eb82736afbdedc549c1.jpg

Makes me just want to put a wig on this bust!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

Where is that Skeletor from, looks badass!

As for Eddi I can respect the painted shadows as a cool nod to the original art... even the other colors has a brushed look to it. But I think the transitions between the colors (especially on the face) need to be smoother.

still a cool idea.

Where is that Skeletor from, looks badass!

As for Eddi I can respect the painted shadows as a cool nod to the original art... even the other colors has a brushed look to it. But I think the transitions between the colors (especially on the face) need to be smoother.

still a cool idea.

It's a bust from Pop Culture Shock. I made an unboxing on YouTube if you like to check it out.

Masters of the Universe Skeletor Bust by Pop Culture Shock Review - YouTube

Here are some pics:

ba8913067691eb0afc4a3ddf21a5ad4a.jpg
9acdb9db791991d68bf448d3c9d061f0.jpg
49263600f44f0194c5907bf11e857aa8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

Back