Neca Guardians of The Galaxy Full Size Rocket Raccoon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fremen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone order any of these life sized items from Neca yet. I think they did a Gremlins one.
I ordered this because of my love for Rocket.

Hope it comes out okay.

Bring some pint-sized swagger into your home with this authentic Rocket Raccoon replica figure from Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy movie!

Working from the actual digital files used in making the movie, we've recreated Rocket in a slightly-larger-than-life size that suits his ego perfectly.

Rocket stands nearly 3 feet tall and is entirely faithful to his appearance in the movie.

The figure is made of foam rubber and latex that's hand painted for incredibly lifelike detail.

Rocket's tail is packed separately and plugs in for easy assembly.
Product Number: NEC12623
Shipping Weight: 84.00 pounds

Cool idea for a figure, but BBTS is selling for $335! Even at that size, that's gotta bit a tough one to justify considering the materials used.

I know. I never buy Neca because of the materials. I always buy SS.

But this is Rocket...I love rocket.

I don't know what foam rubber is but it doesn't sound good. Still will get it though.

I have their E.T. I am a big fan of it. I do not think this Rocket will be executed as well. E.T. works because of his simple coloring. I do not trust Rocket would be painted so well.

I think this would work better if it had real hair. The NECA Life sized stuff is cool, but man that stuff NEVER stops smelling. E.T. stinks of latex.

I don't think it has joints Andrew.

I hope he has whiskers. I don't see any in the picture.

I'll put up with the smell for a Rocket figure. :)

yeah at that price with no joints and looking like its made of injected foam, id pass and wait for a PF or something cooler

I have the Gentle Giant Groot and Rocket statue on order as well as the Hot toys figures.
Pretty sure there will be no PF of him.

I asked Aaron to order it in. I love this character enough to put up with it.

This is going to turn out poorly. The Gremlins and E.T. make sense because the skin they have can sort of be replicated. Foam rubber to represent fur? Bad idea.

Pretty sure there will be no PF of him.
This ain't happening?

Rocket-Raccoon-Premium-Format-Figure-Preview.jpg

Wow. Really thought they weren't going to do any of these guys.
Now I'm happy.

Back