Prop Neca Green Lantern Light-up Ring

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furley_Ghost

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm doing this from my phone, so I don't have pictures but there is a pretty sweet Neca light-up Green Lantern ring on Amazon for $4.99!!! Apparently they can also be found at comic shops. I recently got the TRU one's, but personally feel their p'sos. I haven't got mine shipped yet, but it got SeanLongs approval and I think he has a lot of the different rings.

Heres a pic:

photo8.jpg

Last edited:
because its not plastic and even without the light up feature, its real good quality and made of metal and its cheap at 10$ for something of this quality, plus not everyone is into the light up gimmick .

Sean has a picture of it lit-up, and it looks pretty sweet. I really don't like the TRU one, I don't see why it's getting so much love?

photo8.jpg

This is SeanLong's picture of it lit up. Looks really cool to me. I wonder if you could customize this one with the band from the TRU one?

The light up is a neat function although rumors are that the Noble ones will do that, the band is completely inaccurate, it would be interesting to see if you could lift the face from this one and place on the TRU band. Wouldn't be too expensive to customize...when it's not lit up though the NECA ring is pretty bad

Back