• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Neca Gears of War spare parts, accessories and figures wanted.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-1188

Super Freak
Reaction score
A friend of mine is looking for accesories, spare parts and figures from the Neca Gears of War series. Is there anyone here willing to sell any of these?

Yes, as my friend A-1188 says I am looking for parts such as spare guns and figures from this series as I need them to create a diorama which will consist of several COG soldiers including the famous Delta Squad fighting hordes of locusts. If anyone anywhere has any of them please do tell. Even broken ones are good. The only figures I won't take are Marcus, Baird, Dom and Cole as I already have these. So thanks and hope to hear from someone. I'll also start posting some pics of the progress of the diorama and if anyone has any suggestions like cool poses and such am willing to hear and maybe I might put them in the diorama.

Last edited:
I have the following all loose,complete and in as new condition,

series 1 Locust Drone
series 1 Locust Sniper
Exclusive "headshot" Locust Drone

Send me a PM if you're intrested,I'm sure we can work something out.

IronFingaz how many lancers do you have and can you send photos of them please. Oh and bcm77 I am quite interested in the Exclusive "headshot" Locust Drone
and the normal Drone could you please send me some photos of those? Thanks.

Welcome Mancolo.

I will move this thread through to the Want to Buy section, you may get more people that will be able to help you there too.
Hope you find what you're looking for :duff
x :peace

IronFingaz how many lancers do you have and can you send photos of them please. Oh and bcm77 I am quite interested in the Exclusive "headshot" Locust Drone
and the normal Drone could you please send me some photos of those? Thanks.

Sure,send me your e-mail address in a PM and I can send the pics there.

Back