Neca freddy series three......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hyQ8Y.jpg

yLvKr.jpg

EAHHfH0.jpg

44qeXL2.jpg

P168CUW.jpg

zRxLCKz.jpg

FUzwbB8.jpg

2xvP9Zg.jpg

qTglFWO.jpg

GGXE5oj.jpg

Here's the upcoming power glove Freddy...

freddy-power-glove.jpg

The head sculpt on this is truly AWFUL! WTF is Neca thinking? How do they go from Dutch, to this?

He looks like Popeye!:horror

If Neca actually releases that POS as is, it could very well be the worst looking figure they've ever done. I thought it was a joke when I first saw it...

It's like they're not even trying.

if this is what they were going of then wtf?

freddys-dead-final-nightmare_1991_power-glove.jpg

I think the biggest problem is the cheeks I guess.

The eyes are too big and cartoony looking... their other new Freddy however...

247115_526970884031968_1025670612_n.jpg

Is phenomenal...

I'd say we should all mellow out a little; it's about as good as one can get to the look he had in that scene of the film. Further, some of the alternate Freddy sculpts previously released didn't even look like Englund-that one does, if a bit like a caricature.

I'm just delighted to have Power Glove Freddy-def gonna pre-order the set when it shows up.

I'm truly sick of them using the same base body. Lazy and greedy, these figures now are cash grabs. How stupid will all these figures look once displayed together, all in the same body pose/sweater.

I'm truly sick of them using the same base body. Lazy and greedy, these figures now are cash grabs. How stupid will all these figures look once displayed together, all in the same body pose/sweater.

Now THAT I totally agree with. A little difference would go a long way.

And, if reuse is the name of the game, why not do it a little creatively? Why not reuse the FvJ pants with the new torso for instance? Or the FvJ torso on new legs? Or just do one other new leg sculpt?

I'm keeping the majority in the box because they would look silly displayed as a row of posing Freddys.

that is bloody ridiculous, the body is the same as the other ones and omg i just cant take the head sculpt seriously, neca have lost a little respect from me and i buy loads of their stuff monthly, hopefully its a prototype picture and they get a second sculpt which is better ..... please god do that neca:slap

I agree that its not a great looking face sculpt but it does look pretty damn close to his facial expression from the scene in the movie. Pretty sure that's what they were going for.

I agree that its not a great looking face sculpt but it does look pretty damn close to his facial expression from the scene in the movie. Pretty sure that's what they were going for.

That's precisely it.

Here's the upcoming power glove Freddy...

freddy-power-glove.jpg

The head sculpt on this is truly AWFUL! WTF is Neca thinking? How do they go from Dutch, to this?

He looks like Popeye!:horror

I was thinking that face reminds me of something,

now I know what it is:
tumblr_mfavk8LcBB1rl07gno1_400.gif

Is this the end of the line for NECA Freddy? They should have given him a sitting pair of legs - wasn't he sitting in front of a game system in that scene? They should have done some of Freddy's enemies in this line - Nancy, Kristin, Alice ... I wanted a little sculpted skeleton girl accessory for my Patricia Arquette doll to cradle - love that shot in film!

Who sculpted the new facesculpt for the Springwood Slasher Freddy figure ?

The likeness is very good.

Back