Neca Dark Knight Rises Headknockers - Batman and Bane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lycanthrope620

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Anyone else get the new Dark Knight Rises Headknockers from Neca yet? I got mine yesterday and I did a review for them today.

7356424194_2b1c93bc92_h.jpg

7171209389_e9b5677e43_h.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the review I did for them earlier today. Let me know what you guys think.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVX3I70TQFQ[/ame]

Last edited:
Re: Neca Dark Knight Rises Headknocers - Batman and Bane

Those look funny but in a good way. The likeness on Batman is t too bad either. Good review man

Those look funny but in a good way. The likeness on Batman is t too bad either. Good review man

Thanks! My sister, who is a huge Tom Hardy fan, was laughing when she saw it today.

And I just now noticed that I misspelled knockers. :gah:
But I fixed it now. :pray:

God that Bane looks terrible. The paint on the vest is so disappointing from the prototype. The first batch of headknockers of Batman and Joker from 2008 were pretty decently painted. Glad I got my joker then. All the ones I opened up and checked out after that had "mass market" quality paint jobs with googly eyes. The bane looks like the same.

This New Batman looks better then the last 2. wish I didn't waste my money on the last one, cause this new one will be mine. I only saw the DKR headknockers some other company made, but I'm holding out for these. it looks like your Batman's head is tilted to the side a bit. So I'll check mine before I buy. and Ya we also need a scarecrow to go with the catwoman.

This New Batman looks better then the last 2. wish I didn't waste my money on the last one, cause this new one will be mine. I only saw the DKR headknockers some other company made, but I'm holding out for these. it looks like your Batman's head is tilted to the side a bit. So I'll check mine before I buy. and Ya we also need a scarecrow to go with the catwoman.

About his head being tilted, it's a bit, but I've seen much worse as far as head knockers go. I had to return my previous Batman (the one with the batarang) because his head was completely tilted to the side and it had a squeak every time it bobbled. But thanks to Amazon's great customer service, they exchanged it for me. Its hard to find a perfect one.

And about the Scarecrow, I couldn't believe I forgot to mention that. And I thought about it too after uploading and watching my video, haha. I completely agree.

I like the Bane one, I might buy it, Isn't there supposed to be another one with the coat?

Why would you compare these boobleheads with Hot Toys LOL that part of the review made me laugh

I like the Bane one, I might buy it, Isn't there supposed to be another one with the coat?

Why would you compare these boobleheads with Hot Toys LOL that part of the review made me laugh

As far as Bane with a coat... not in the NECA line, at least not yet. Maybe in the next series? Funko has made their own line of bobbleheads, that Bane has a coat.

And as far as comparing them to the Hot Toys, yeah, I always try and find a way to show more of my collection in my videos. If not, I'll have comments on my page asking me to show a comparison.

Back