NECA Dark Knight Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey friends,

It's your lucky day! Do I have a deal for you but you've got to hurry.

Calendars.com has a site-wide 30% off everything deal until tomorrow.
NECA 1/4 Joker normally sold at $89.99 drops all the way down to $63! Free shipping and handling and no sales tax either. Yes, this code also works on pre-orders.
They also have 8-bit Batman on there too. Just type in "Joker" or "Batman video game" to find both pages.

Just use promo code: BDAY30

Enjoy!

Can't really see the point of this - I feel I can't go back to figures with plastic clothes after owning properly tailored figures. However, I will certainly look hard at their 1/4 Scale Bale Batman, whatever it is, as I'm happy to own a figure with a plastic moulded Batsuit.

Can't really see the point of this - I feel I can't go back to figures with plastic clothes after owning properly tailored figures. However, I will certainly look hard at their 1/4 Scale Bale Batman, whatever it is, as I'm happy to own a figure with a plastic moulded Batsuit.

I'm the exact opposite - I've found that soft goods tend to drive me crazy. If one fold is out of place, I have to adjust it, which maybe knocks something else out of place, etc. I'd rather have everything be sculpted and "perfect."

Ordered him last night at Calendars.com with 20% off and free shipping for $71.99. Awesome price! Wish I got Enterbay 1/4 joker, but at a tenth of the price, neca Joker will have to do.

Hey friends,

It's your lucky day! Do I have a deal for you but you've got to hurry.

Calendars.com has a site-wide 30% off everything deal until tomorrow.
NECA 1/4 Joker normally sold at $89.99 drops all the way down to $63! Free shipping and handling and no sales tax either. Yes, this code also works on pre-orders.
They also have 8-bit Batman on there too. Just type in "Joker" or "Batman video game" to find both pages.

Just use promo code: BDAY30

^^^^^^^^

Thanks bro, just ordered him also. The promo code is no longer in use. Try this one if anyone else is looking to get him for 71 bucsk. Access20

I think it looks great for a sculpted figure. I'd get one if I didn't already have the HT DX.

I also think it looks great. Especially when compared to the price. I really don't get the hate a few pages back. Some poorly taken photos with oversaturation and everyone complains.
After watching the few youtube-videos etc from this I just ordered it from zavvi, hopefully they get some figures soon to ship.
I'm in need of a 1/4 joker with my HT Batman one, and there's no way I'm paying the asking prices for the EB one. For the price this seems like a bargain and hopefully I still have that feeling once I get mine. :)

I also think it looks great. Especially when compared to the price. I really don't get the hate a few pages back. Some poorly taken photos with oversaturation and everyone complains.
After watching the few youtube-videos etc from this I just ordered it from zavvi, hopefully they get some figures soon to ship.
I'm in need of a 1/4 joker with my HT Batman one, and there's no way I'm paying the asking prices for the EB one. For the price this seems like a bargain and hopefully I still have that feeling once I get mine. :)

Agreed. No way paying around 7 bills for enter bay Joker. Just need a 1/4 scale Bale Bats and 1/4 scale 89 Joker. Can not wait to get Joker from Calendars.com for 71.00 shipped!!!

Im glad you guys post deals on this site. I wasn't going to get this figure because I don't like buying Joker without Batman to go with him. But for $71, cant pass it up. :hi5:

Well.. looks like Im not getting one of these from Calendars.com. They sent me an email today cancelling my order saying its no longer available. F that site. :mad:

Well.. looks like Im not getting one of these from Calendars.com. They sent me an email today cancelling my order saying its no longer available. F that site. :mad:

Strange. Joker still shows as "in stock" on their site. I'd call their 800 number and see if it was a mistake.

Strange. Joker still shows as "in stock" on their site. I'd call their 800 number and see if it was a mistake.

I chatted with three representatives today online and said that they were out of stock. Funny thing is the first one told me that it was shipping then the next two said "sorry but we no longer have the figure you want". Strange!

Back